Windows 10: Add Media Features in your phone

Discus and support Add Media Features in your phone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I have no question I request media access control on your phone Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mohammadabdi75, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Add Media Features in your phone

Hello
    I have no question
    I request media access control on your phone
    Thanks

:)

mohammadabdi75, Oct 17, 2019
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Oct 17, 2019
  3. windows media features

Disabling and enabling Windows Media feature is another way of uninstalling and reinstalling the feature. You can try to disable and then enable the Media feature and see if it works. Please follow the steps below:

• Search for Control Panel on the Search bar.
    • Click on Programs, and go to Programs and Features.
    • Select Turn Windows features On or Off.
    • Uncheck the Media Feature box to disable the Media Features.
    • Hit OK to complete.
    • Go through the same process, but check the Media Feature box to enable the Media Features again.

Keep us posted with the result.

Kerwin Lee, Oct 17, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Add Media Features in your phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Add Media Features in your phone

1. Add Media Features in your phone - Similar Threads - Add Media Features

2. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  3. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  4. media feature pack not showing in add a feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media feature pack not showing in add a feature: i tried searching it in the add a feature search bar and checking the optional features that are installed but it doesn't seem to be anywhere, how do i make it appear...
  5. media feature pack not showing in add a feature

media feature pack not showing in add a feature: i tried searching it in the add a feature search bar and checking the optional features that are installed but it doesn't seem to be anywhere, how do i make it appear...
  6. media feature pack not showing in add a feature

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add "Your Phone" to startup applications: Where is the "Your Phone" file application located? I would like to have it start when I turn on my computer. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-your-phone-to-startup-applications/a6924127-0e6c-4d00-a2d0-6499b850cf44
  8. "Call" feature in Your Phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Call" feature in Your Phone: Hello! Recently my phone got updated to Android 10 and Windows Your Phone app showed me that I can now call and dial through it. Made a restart to my pc and this feature dissapeared but somehow I can answer the phone through PC and Your Phone app. Is it some kind of a bug...
  9. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...
  10. Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?: When I first read this announcement about phone mirroring, I was very excited. Actually I am very excited about Your Phone app in general. When it first was released and ш could not even set it up with my phone, I still gave it 5 stars, because of the idea. I know it will...