Windows 10: Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Discus and support Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How am i suppose to add myslef as a family in my own account with one account to get access to my stuff?! I do not understand how to manage parental... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sammf, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Sammf Win User

Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

How am i suppose to add myslef as a family in my own account with one account to get access to my stuff?!

I do not understand how to manage parental control on myself when im the parent and only have one account!!!!!!!

***Modified title from: Microsoft windows 10 xbox parental control issue***

:)

Sammf, Oct 8, 2018

2. Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Unable to add or create family member or non family member account in Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

It’s easy to share your Windows 10 PC with family members. Add family members using "Add a family member" from your PC's Settings, and they’ll be able to use that PC as well. And you're always in control. You can allow or block them from using a PC at any time.

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

Set up family features

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family#set-up-family=windows-10

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Adding Family Members

Hi,

Through my Windows 10 I invited my family members although they never accepted the invitation. I want to resend the invitations but when I go to do that, it says they're already family members; they're not even listed (or even showing there's an invite)
    through the family members window. What do I do?

Thanks so much.

Lisa

LisaBobbitt, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

1. Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add member Microsoft

2. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  3. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  4. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  5. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  6. A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A tutorial on how to add family members to your family group.: 1. On your computer, sign in with an organizer's Microsoft account. 2. Click the + for add a family member. 3. Add who you want to be in your family group. 4. If they don't have a Microsoft account, create one for them....
  7. Add members to Microsoft Family

Add members to Microsoft Family: Good Day, I need help, I just wanna ask if how ca I have a microsoft Family member? * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Modified title from: Microsoft Family***...
  8. Unable to add a family member in microsoft family

Unable to add a family member in microsoft family: I am logged in with the admin account and trying to add a family member but in the family and other users option it is saying "We couldn't connect to microsoft family right now, so your family on this device might not be up to date".. Pleaase help me with this!...
  9. add photo to family member

add photo to family member: I want to put a photo of my new family member but how do I do that?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-photo-to-family-member/aecbbef6-a477-4b00-8ade-9b43af9e4afc"
  10. Windows 10 can't add family member

Windows 10 can't add family member: This is rediculous! I have updated my computer for the last week and it still tells me cant add family member I see multiple post on this .. But never a real solution. Can anyone help. Why can't we add user accounts like windows 7 professional?...