Windows 10: add memory

Discus and support add memory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Direkt-tek dttab 2in1 116 computer/tablet and need more memory. I bought a San Disk Ultra II 1. How do I get this to work??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nancy Lanne, Jun 8, 2020.

1. add memory

I have a Direkt-tek dttab 2in1 116 computer/tablet and need more memory.

I bought a San Disk Ultra II 1. How do I get this to work??

:)

Nancy Lanne, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 8, 2020
  4. add memory

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

add memory

1. add memory - Similar Threads - add memory

2. I wanted to add more memory in the laptop and when I put 1$ option and fill the creditcard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I wanted to add more memory in the laptop and when I put 1$ option and fill the creditcard...: I am trying to pay 1$ to have more memory on the laptop when asked credircard info it shows red as not correct so cant buy. tried to see if there is Paypal but dont seeHow do I fix Thank yoyMoved from Office insider....
  3. Windows shows my Memory is >85% being used while it doesn't really add up

Windows shows my Memory is >85% being used while it doesn't really add up: Hi,Windows says it used up a lot of my memory At startup even but in task manager it doesnt quite add up.When I restart it either goes back to normal using about 2-3 GB or goes back to this.Any idea on what can cause this?...
  4. Windows shows my Memory is >85% being used while it doesn't really add up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows my Memory is >85% being used while it doesn't really add up: Hi,Windows says it used up a lot of my memory At startup even but in task manager it doesnt quite add up.When I restart it either goes back to normal using about 2-3 GB or goes back to this.Any idea on what can cause this?...
  5. Windows shows my Memory is >85% being used while it doesn't really add up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to add to Predictive Failure Analysis PFA Memory List via Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add to Predictive Failure Analysis PFA Memory List via Registry: Hi I trying to blacklist some areas of RAM soldered onto MB, replacement not an option. I tried to use this command based on the output I got from Memtest86. bcdedit /set {badmemory} badmemorylist 0x382E3C 0x396DE5 0x43D2BA 0x24B03E 0x35634E 0x3D38F5 0x418B0F 0x48E2FF...
  7. How to add to Predictive Failure Analysis PFA Memory List via Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add to Predictive Failure Analysis PFA Memory List via Registry: Hi I trying to blacklist some areas of RAM soldered onto MB, replacement not an option. I tried to use this command based on the output I got from Memtest86. bcdedit /set {badmemory} badmemorylist 0x382E3C 0x396DE5 0x43D2BA 0x24B03E 0x35634E 0x3D38F5 0x418B0F 0x48E2FF...
  8. Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up

Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up: As seen in the image my Memory is almost full but when you add up all the ram, its not even 4gb yet, my laptop is 8gb and yet this is what I see? What could be the problem?...
  9. Windows 10 memory usage doesn't add up and high cached RAM amount

Windows 10 memory usage doesn't add up and high cached RAM amount: In my windows 10 even though I am not using any application memory usage is sky high, I know that windows require some RAM for it's internal working but more than 3 GB is suspicious to me, I fear some memory leaks leading to this high usage, will be happy to upload file asked...
  10. Add new memory sticks: which slots? Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 SFF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add new memory sticks: which slots? Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 SFF: This'll take a minute, so if you give it a TL;DR, I'll understand completely. Okay, my last thread on memory had everyone thoroughly convincing me that replacing my old memory sticks with new ones would accomplish little or nothing. I've been thinking about the new memory...