Windows 10: add money to child's account

Discus and support add money to child's account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by swatijoshi1, Feb 26, 2022.

1. add money to child's account

I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail.

:)

swatijoshi1, Feb 26, 2022
  2. Jairit Be Win User

Add money to child's account

Hi Jeff,

Perhaps certain steps required to send money to a child's account were skipped. Can you follow the instructions in this
    article and see if the steps you performed are identical?

Also, where do you receive this error message? Is it on the step where you click "Next" after choosing the amount you want to add or is it upon clicking "Add money"?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jairit Be, Feb 26, 2022
  3. Add money to child's account

Hello jarit, you'll be pleased to know it is probably almost impossible to skip the steps.

It is on the "add money" segment.

Yes, I am classified as an adult.

The child is registered as a child.

The add money option is present but I cannot proceed.

Jeff-NomNom, Feb 26, 2022
  4. Jan123 Win User

add money to child's account

Child Account Get Greyed Out

Thanks for the suggestion, but I did the following instead.

I have another laptop, 2 weeks old, with Windows 10 Home on it.

On that one, I tried the same steps with the child account, and got the exact same results.

Jan123, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

add money to child's account

1. add money to child's account - Similar Threads - add money child's

2. add money to child's account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  3. add money to child's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add money to child's account: I am unable to add money to my child's account. I was able to make two transactions but after that i am unable to do that. I have even waited for two days as advised but to no avail....
  4. Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child

Can't add money to Microsoft account for my child: My child wants to buy game apps from Microsoft store, so I need to add money to his Microsoft account. It prompts me the same error message everytime I add money. It says "Sorry, something went wrong.We're not sure what happened but refreshing...
  5. Transfer Money to Child's Account

Transfer Money to Child's Account: I attempted to transfer $50 to my kids account. The transfer didn't work and I was charged 4x by Microsoft. I paid $200 for a $50 selection and no money transferred.I only want to send my kid $50.How do I fix this? I tried calling MS, I got an automated answer that talked me...
  6. i cant add money to my child's account

i cant add money to my child's account: everytime i try to add money to my child's account in microsoft it gives me this message : "Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: o7rSGk31zEOez54C.14.61.7"...
  7. add money to kids account

add money to kids account: i keep getting this message when i try to add money to kids account. PUR-UnknownExternalError 8SUfRKSgg06JwKoW.107.61.7.XX 2020/09/29 - 20:32:02 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-money-to-kids-account/653125f3-4306-417b-8838-3e91397020f2
  8. Unable to add money to child account

Unable to add money to child account: Hi. I'm unable to add money to my child's account. This has been a problem for a few weeks now. I can buy things for myself so this is not a card/billing problem. I've tried Edge and Chrome and on more than one device. I've also read through the FAQ and this forum for answers...
  9. Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts

Unable to add money for child using our Microsoft Family accounts: Whenever I try to add money to her account, I get the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. CV: nrTffXv4lU6OSy92.36.29.8 This has been going on for a couple of...
  10. Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store: How to: Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child for Microsoft Store How to Add Money to Account of Microsoft Family Child to Shop at Microsoft Store One of the many benefits of having a Microsoft account is a family group, which gives you access to family...