Windows 10: Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer

Discus and support Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I have a question about the details pane. Can I add a few more parameters to the little preview window on the right? (For music like BPM,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by d00msword, Oct 3, 2015.

1. d00msword Win User

Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer

Hey,

I have a question about the details pane.
    Can I add a few more parameters to the little preview window on the right? (For music like BPM, Publisher etc)

Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer [​IMG]

:)

d00msword, Oct 3, 2015

2. Explorer

I should have been more clear. I had then proper windows explorer with 2 panes: left folders and right contents.

I must have hit something and now I have 'File Explorer' with 1 pane and a excel type task bar. I've looked through all of the controls there and can't find anything to get my old 'Windows Explorer' back

Yup, details is ON.

RemoMelchiori, Oct 3, 2015
  3. svbutala Win User
    add more details

Also give updates for whattsapp add indian flag

svbutala, Oct 3, 2015
Thema:

Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer

1. Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer - Similar Threads - Add more detail

2. Win 11 File Explorer Details Pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 File Explorer Details Pane: Upon the last update, I can no longer see details of multiple i.e. more than one media files audio and video when selected. This is rather critical as I work with audio and video files. I must be able to determine whether to join files, split them or leave them as they are....
  3. Win 11 File Explorer Details Pane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 File Explorer Details Pane: Upon the last update, I can no longer see details of multiple i.e. more than one media files audio and video when selected. This is rather critical as I work with audio and video files. I must be able to determine whether to join files, split them or leave them as they are....
  4. Add details to files in the detail view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add details to files in the detail view: Hello. I have a folder, "Invoices," that has a few different file types in it. The files are invoices that I get from vendors, normally as email attachments. I have over 100 vendors and I get the invoices as PDF's, Excel, or Word. I drag and drop the email attachment to...
  5. Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer

Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer: Hi community. I decide to have a new post about this issue. Following this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-details-pane-to-bottom-of-windows-10/6d885636-288a-4841-87a1-c1c99a2462df, I can tell there are a lot of people wanting the...
  6. OneDrive and Explorer's Preview/Details pane

OneDrive and Explorer's Preview/Details pane: Dear Microsoft and users, I noticed that, when you enable the Preview or Details pane while using OneDrive, Windows Explorer will "stop responding". There's probably a problem with fetching certain information form OneDrive files even when they are set to "always available...
  7. Explorer detail pane question.

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer detail pane question.: Using Win 10 with all updates. When I open Explorer to This PC the detail pane show the drives in 3 sets. >A - H, >I - P and >Q - Z. If I click on the > it shows the name of the drive, but, of course, not the same the Navigation pane. My question: How to change the detail...
  8. How do I add more information to my details pane?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add more information to my details pane?: I have windows 10 and I have movie files on my computer and I want to organize them a bit better. I use mp3tag to change my cover art and then I use re name my tv series to rename the files. I have a lot of anime series on my computer currently and I want go also try and...
  9. Position of File Explorer Details Pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Position of File Explorer Details Pane: Hi. According to the final entries on this old thread: Possible to display details pane on bottom? - Page 2 - - Windows 10 Forums oldnewexplorer doesn't work after the Windows 10 anniversary update. I've newly upgraded to W10 and am disappointed that there is no longer a...
  10. Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows: How to: Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows How to Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows The details pane shows you see the most common properties associated with the selected file. File properties...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant add comments to the details pane

2. I want to edit comments for MP3 in the Details Pane but cant get it to show Comments