Windows 10: Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

Discus and support Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to add, and sync, three OneDrive accounts to my PC Windows 10. I have a corporate account through my company. I have a second personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShawnRiegsecker1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

I am trying to add, and sync, three OneDrive accounts to my PC Windows 10.

I have a corporate account through my company. I have a second personal account that is already added/synced. I am the head of a non-profit that I'm using for a third and separate account. I need to add that OneDrive account to my computer.

When I attempted to add it, I get a message that says, "You're already syncing a personal OneDrive on this computer. Unlink that account to add a new one."

Obviously, I need to keep my personal drive synced and I need to add a new one. Why is there a limit? Is there anyway to add a third account?

Need help.

:)

ShawnRiegsecker1, Feb 15, 2020
  2. yaynative Win User

How to remove onedrive for business but keep onedrive personal

I had both personal and business onedrive accounts on my computer. I no longer need the business account so I unlinked the pc and signed out. I can't get rid of the location in file explorer and I get a constant nag to log in to business onedrive. I no longer have access to the business account.

I have tried everything I could find online but it normally "fixes" the personal too so I have to reverse it. As you can see in the attached image the account in yellow is the one I wish to remove. It doesn't even sync anything at the moment.

Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal [​IMG]

yaynative, Feb 15, 2020
  3. two onedrive accounts one phone

Hello John,

If you want to sync the photos on the phone to your OneDrive, you can only use the personal account signed in to the app. The personal account will serve as a back up and for personal use of your photos. The app will only allow you to sign in and switch
    multiple OneDrive for Business accounts and one personal account. If you want to send some suggestions and feedback regarding this, you can use our Feedback Hub and follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the Add button (+) at the top right side.
    • Select Suggestion and provide the details needed.
    • Select the right category and then Submit.

You can visit this link for more information about using OneDrive for Business
    on your Windows phone.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

OneDrive for Business and Personal OneDrive Sync

Hi,

Have a Nokia 710 running Windows Phone 7.8

The issue I have is that I'm trying to get the Phone to sync with an Office 365 OneDrive for Business Account via the Office App, however due to the fact that it has previously been linked to a personal OneDrive account I cannot seem to get it to link to
    the OneDrive for Business account. Even adding a new location just doesn't seem to like it.

Is there any way you can reset the Office App (without resetting the whole phone) or is there some other way I can get it to connect, suggestions welcome.

I have posted this in the O365 forum and they have directed me here.

Thanks.

NeilMacCuish, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal

1. Add Multiple OneDrive Accounts to PC One Business, Two Personal - Similar Threads - Add Multiple OneDrive

2. Two Personal OneDrives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Personal OneDrives: From what I've read, we're not supposed to be able to have two "personal" OneDrives, but somehow I've managed to have two please see attached screenshot. When I check the OneDrive settings on my PC, I can only see the top one. Also, I can only see one in File Explorer...
  3. Two Personal OneDrives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Personal OneDrives: From what I've read, we're not supposed to be able to have two "personal" OneDrives, but somehow I've managed to have two please see attached screenshot. When I check the OneDrive settings on my PC, I can only see the top one. Also, I can only see one in File Explorer...
  4. Onedrive Business & Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  5. Onedrive Business & Personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  6. Easily identifying multiple Onedrive for Business accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Easily identifying multiple Onedrive for Business accounts: Hi allI have several Microsoft emails for different segements of the business and on my computers I have added them all to the App to sync and all works fine apart from the names Windows gives them are;Company name Company name1Company name2Company name3But at each reboot...
  7. Business to personal account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Business to personal account: Need to find out how to get into computer. Boss gave work computer to me and then took down my business email and I can't get into my computer because it now says I can not add a personal email to a business account. Can't get past the pin code, it will not take the one I...
  8. Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content: I expected that with one Onedrive account I would find the same Onedrive content when accessed from any device. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-one-account-two-pcs-different-onedrive/0faf8e2d-9752-44a0-89d0-77838bcacd21"
  9. Change OneDrive personal to Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change OneDrive personal to Business: I already use the 5GB OneDrive for personal use. I have absolutely no need for Office 365 so the personal upgrade does not work for me. So I am considering purchase a OneDrive 1TB Business plan so I can back up all my files to the cloud rather than using local storage....
  10. Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!: I right click the onedrive icon in the taskbar and select settings. I press on add account and type in the email that for the account that I want to add. it the shows an account of my work email and an option to select another account. so I type in the personal email again,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add a second personal onedrive account to pc

2. add multiple accounts to one drive for business