Windows 10: Add multiple users to admin popup

Discus and support Add multiple users to admin popup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In the admin popup, how to make multiple users who are administrators come in the user list in windows 10For example:My current situation is the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AYUSHSAGAR, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Add multiple users to admin popup

In the admin popup, how to make multiple users who are administrators come in the user list in windows 10For example:My current situation is the second image but i want the first image which inculdes my user and other administrators too!Hopefully you can help!

:)

AYUSHSAGAR, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 28, 2022
  3. zxed Win User
    ActiveSync 4.5, multiple user profiles, no Admin Rights (AD)

Trying to get ActiveSync 4.5 working for users in our department. We do have polices in place restricting users from installing software, they do not have admin rights.

We had an admin user logon to a machine, perform active sync, tested the sync, it worked.

A non-admin user logs onto the same machine, ActiveSync pops up, tries to run/install, fails.

I am waiting to get detailed messages/errors from our IT admin..

Is there a group policy that could be restricting use of ActiveSync? Is it possible to push ActiveSync install to all our comptuers (250+), we have multiple users use any given machine so their profile needs to be able to work with this.

We cannot make all users admin, just to have them install activesync on a machine...

Windows XP, running SP2 and SP3 in some cases.

4. Kreij Win User

Add multiple users to admin popup

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

Add multiple users to admin popup

1. Add multiple users to admin popup - Similar Threads - Add multiple users

2. Add multiple users to admin popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add multiple users to admin popup: In the admin popup, how to make multiple users who are administrators come in the user list in windows 10For example:My current situation is the second image but i want the first image which inculdes my user and other administrators too!Hopefully you can help!...
  3. Add multiple users to admin popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add multiple users to admin popup: In the admin popup, how to make multiple users who are administrators come in the user list in windows 10For example:My current situation is the second image but i want the first image which inculdes my user and other administrators too!Hopefully you can help!...
  4. ADD A DEVICE POPUP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD A DEVICE POPUP: I keep getting the "Add A Device" popup in the bottom right hand corner of my laptop screen and I want it to stop. It pops up literally every 5 seconds, I'm NOT even kidding. It has me so frustrated that I'm about ready to throw my brand new laptop into a wall. HELP ME PLEASE...
  5. ADD A DEVICE POPUP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADD A DEVICE POPUP: I keep getting the "Add A Device" popup in the bottom right hand corner of my laptop screen and I want it to stop. It pops up literally every 5 seconds, I'm NOT even kidding. It has me so frustrated that I'm about ready to throw my brand new laptop into a wall. HELP ME PLEASE...
  6. Sudden Add a device popup

Sudden Add a device popup: Hello,I got a suspicious pop up today morning saying "Add a device - Tap to set up your farzad" I have no idea what this is. How can I check for any suspicious activity on my computer?...
  7. add an admin user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    add an admin user account: how do I add an admin user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-an-admin-user-account/9bcb122b-8bda-426e-991c-72232b8ea4b2
  8. User to admin

User to admin: Hello. I only have one account on my pc and I have transformed it into an user account. Now I can't access the admin privileges. How should Ichange it back to an admin account and create a new user account?...
  9. Add sound to a popup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add sound to a popup: Hello tech-guys! At work we sometimes chat with customers and the chat popup window does not give any "pop" or sound. It just shows on the buttom right screen as a popup. It's impossible to google this since it all ends up with how to disable different popup's. I would like...
  10. How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Add AzureAD user as local admin: After joining a computer to AzureAD you will login with a user and will be automatically added as a local admin. The trouble is when logging with other users. These users will automatically set as users to the computer. From the Computer Management Console there is no way to...