Windows 10: Add music and naration on microsoft photos

Discus and support Add music and naration on microsoft photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone... I am currently editing video but can't find 'add narration' button in ms.photo. How to add narration and music in my video. and why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NsSuhery, Mar 31, 2020.

1. NsSuhery Win User

Add music and naration on microsoft photos

Hi everyone...

I am currently editing video but can't find 'add narration' button in ms.photo. How to add narration and music in my video. and why the product demo of ms photos on youtube has that button?

Thank you.

:)

NsSuhery, Mar 31, 2020

2. Is the "Recommended" music in the Microsoft Photos app royalty free?

After investigating this a bit further, I have found that the music tracks seem to be associated with a Microsoft Photos add-on. When the add-on is not present, Photos has a single music track in the Recommended Music column. When the add-on is installed,
    Photos lists 31 music tracks in the Recommended Music column. This is the behavior I see uninstalling and then re-installing the add-on. The add-on is listed as "Photos.DLC.Main" in the Photos entry in the Windows "Apps and Features" list. So, as far as I
    can tell, this music does seem to come from Microsoft, so I guess I'm back to my original question about whether there are any restrictions on it's non-commercial use. Thanks.

BenParker5, Mar 31, 2020
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Microsoft Photos

Hi Catherine,

We would like to know more information about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried opening some of the pictures to a different computer?
    • Is there any error message when you open a picture?
    • Is it only happening with photos?

We also suggest that you reset Photos application by following these steps:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Choose Settings or Gear icon.
    • Go to System.
    • Click Apps & features then click Photos.
    • Select Advanced options then Reset.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Add music and naration on microsoft photos - Similar Threads - Add music naration

2. Microsoft Windows Photos - Background Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Photos - Background Music: Hi! I was just looking for the folder for the Background Music or to download them for use. I can't seem to find the file location on my computer to do so. Is there maybe a Zip file I can obtain?...
  3. Microsoft groove music and photos not working.

Microsoft groove music and photos not working.: I tried all solutions available online but the Microsoft photos and groove music don't work at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-groove-music-and-photos-not-working/9896a7fc-192a-412a-bb3f-111d8038756e
  4. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music: Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsofts-photos-app-for-video/39970ae4-d6b1-41c6-900c-13a416cfe18c
  5. Photos Video Editor won't let me add music

Photos Video Editor won't let me add music: I'm trying to add music to a slideshow using Microsoft Photos Video Editor. I've been doing this with no issues for months, now I go to add my MP3 or WAV audio file using 'Custom Audio' and I'm left with the message 'Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'....
  6. music on photos

music on photos: Hello, I am creating a video on Photos and want to add different songs to it. It will only let me use one song. My video is 45 mins. long. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-on-photos/ca9d8422-66e3-42b7-a739-5f4ffe05fce5
  7. music in Microsoft Photo App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music in Microsoft Photo App: I have a problem with adding a piece of music to a photo in Microsoft Photo App. When I set the duration of the photo on storyboard to match the length of the song and click to preview the video, I see that its length is several seconds. Please help me to get the video to...
  8. Adding music in Microsoft Photo App

Adding music in Microsoft Photo App: I am trying to add music file to a single photo using Microsoft Photo App (Windows 10). I read the "how to" and watched videos, but am still clearly missing something. Here's the problem: I adjusted the duration of the picture on storyboard to match the length of the song...
  9. Add music to Photo App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add music to Photo App: Help me to add a music file to the Microsoft Windows 10 photo app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-music-to-photo-app/c6df50b5-c375-402c-9a4c-8817ba12a500"
  10. Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.: Hi. I like making music videos for YouTube where I put music over a still image. I used to use Windows Movie Maker for this, but since I have a new laptop, and since Movie Maker has been discontinued, I tried to use the video editor within the Photos app. However, whenever I...