Windows 10: add name of day under date on bottom taskbar

Discus and support add name of day under date on bottom taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; add name of day under date on bottom taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ken D'Alessandro, Jul 30, 2021.

1. add name of day under date on bottom taskbar

add name of day under date on bottom taskbar

:)

Ken D'Alessandro, Jul 30, 2021

2. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Greg46815 Win User
    Day & date on taskbar

How do I get the day and date to show on the taskbar. It used to show with the time, but now it's gone.

Greg46815, Jul 30, 2021
  4. add name of day under date on bottom taskbar

Date on the Taskbar - how do I get it to give me day (name of day), day (number of day) month (number is fine) and year?

Date on the Taskbar - how do I get it to give me day (name of day), day (number of day) month (number is fine) and year? If someone can help that would be wonderful. Thanks in advance - Georgie Law

GeorgieLaw, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

add name of day under date on bottom taskbar

1. add name of day under date on bottom taskbar - Similar Threads - add name under

2. My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions: So I currently format my short date as yyyy/MM/dd-MMMM-dddd , same as what I use for my long date. It used to work but currently does not current build 19045.3324, if I remove even one caterer it works just fine but I would like to have it set the way I have it now as a note...
  3. My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions: So I currently format my short date as yyyy/MM/dd-MMMM-dddd , same as what I use for my long date. It used to work but currently does not current build 19045.3324, if I remove even one caterer it works just fine but I would like to have it set the way I have it now as a note...
  4. remove day from date and time on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove day from date and time on taskbar: Remove day from date and time on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-day-from-date-and-time-on-taskbar/28a9d67a-bcaf-4552-88ae-351133820e21
  5. remove day from date and time on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove day from date and time on taskbar: Remove day from date and time on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-day-from-date-and-time-on-taskbar/28a9d67a-bcaf-4552-88ae-351133820e21
  6. remove day from date and time on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar: I looked at the Tutorial page about UAC but nothing seemed to help with getting rid of that intermediate step where it asks for permission to run. I had that fixed in Win7, there must be a way in Win10, no? Second, how does one prevent a program's open window going under the...
  8. UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    UAC for programs, then programs' bottoms are under the Taskbar: I looked at the Tutorial page about UAC but nothing seemed to help with getting rid of that intermediate step where it asks for permission to run. I had that fixed in Win7, there must be a way in Win10, no? Second, how does one prevent a program's open window going under the...
  9. Add date to taskbar

Add date to taskbar: how do i add date to taskbar on office 2019? i have the time but not the date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-to-taskbar/4d366500-021d-4a83-bfef-6355e829f271
  10. How to add day of week in taskbar...

How to add day of week in taskbar...: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the...