Windows 10: Add Network Printer Limit

Discus and support Add Network Printer Limit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is the upper limit on the number of Network Printers that I can add to my local Windows 10 laptop? Can I potentially add 10,000 printers and make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HarshalMulherkar, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Add Network Printer Limit

What is the upper limit on the number of Network Printers that I can add to my local Windows 10 laptop? Can I potentially add 10,000 printers and make any one of them the default printer? The idea is to build an RPA bot that can prepare a document and send it for printing to any one out of the available 10,000 printers. However if there is a limit such as 50 or 100, then the RPA Bot may first have to install the specified printer, make it the default printer and then send the print job to that printer. Adding a network printer however delays the process by a couple of minutes.

:)

HarshalMulherkar, Jun 4, 2021

2. Network Printer NOT RECOGNIZED!

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is your printer is connected to wired or wireless network?

• Are you able to view your printer on your network location?
    I would suggest you to try running Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Printer.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Boatvan Win User
    Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 4, 2021
  4. BobBarr Win User

Add Network Printer Limit

networking a printer

It can be networked through the computer through control panel settings<view installed printers<your printer< share this printer I think is simple way someone else correct me if I'm wrong. Once you do that try connecting on your other comps by adding printer over network.

BobBarr, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Add Network Printer Limit

1. Add Network Printer Limit - Similar Threads - Add Network Printer

2. Unable to add/connect to network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add/connect to network printer: I am unable to add a network printer to windows 11. It doesn't automatically recognize. When I select through the network, it shows it unable to connect. The printer is connecting to all other PCs in organization running windows 10 and older. This is specific to windows 11...
  3. Unable to add/connect to network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to add/connect to network printer: I am unable to add a network printer to windows 11. It doesn't automatically recognize. When I select through the network, it shows it unable to connect. The printer is connecting to all other PCs in organization running windows 10 and older. This is specific to windows 11...
  4. add sharing printer by network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add sharing printer by network: server printer windows 10 client windows 11 oeration could not be completed error 0x00000709please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-sharing-printer-by-network/df62185a-9c78-45b4-b578-d4e127b4aaaf
  5. add sharing printer by network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add sharing printer by network: server printer windows 10 client windows 11 oeration could not be completed error 0x00000709please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-sharing-printer-by-network/df62185a-9c78-45b4-b578-d4e127b4aaaf
  6. Windows 11 Add Printer not working for shared network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Add Printer not working for shared network printer: Hi,I have just installed windows 11 after some intrepidation i am delighted with windows 11. So far all is working perfectly. Except one issue. we have a shared network printer connected to another PC. when i go to "Add a device" selecting add manually add a network...
  7. Add Printer - Unknown Printer on Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Printer - Unknown Printer on Network: Hi ! I keep getting an unknown printer showing up when I go to add a printer. Does this indicate a breach of network security ? It seems to me it does because it sure is NOT my printer ! Cannot remove printer either... Ideas for how do I resolve ( yes rebooted ) ? Running...
  8. Add Network Printer Error #64

Add Network Printer Error #64: [ATTACH] Any idea about the Error Code #64 ? [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-network-printer-error-64/ad1bca6c-878a-4edd-a95c-305e4df8f19e
  9. All network printers disappeared, can not add new network printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All network printers disappeared, can not add new network printers: Since the last week, all my network printers have simply disappeared and trying to add new network printers yield "no new printers found". All other computers on my network using the same WIFI connection that I do and can see my two network printers and print to them,...
  10. Add network printers

Add network printers: Hello, Windows does not automatically detect networks printers ... with 7 and 8.1 I had to manually install them using their IP but it's not possible to do this with the TP ... any idea ? 4539