Windows 10: Add New User On PC With 2 Hard Drives

Discus and support Add New User On PC With 2 Hard Drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am consolidating two Windows 10 computers into one. My wife and I. The C: Drive has the the programs and D: has all my files. I set up a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SteveZerkie 2018, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Add New User On PC With 2 Hard Drives

I am consolidating two Windows 10 computers into one. My wife and I.

The C: Drive has the the programs and D: has all my files.

I set up a new user for my wife on the my PC intending to put her files on the D: drive in her own space.

So when I sign in under her user name and PIN, and go to the D: drive, I can see all of my files.

My understanding is that when I sign in as me I see only my files.

And when she signs on as her she would only see her files.

Like we have two separate computers.

Is there a trick to create separation on the D: drive?

Thanks very much.

Steve

:)

SteveZerkie 2018, Mar 22, 2020

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Mar 22, 2020
  3. little cat, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

Add New User On PC With 2 Hard Drives

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Add New User On PC With 2 Hard Drives

1. Add New User On PC With 2 Hard Drives - Similar Threads - Add User Hard

2. Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?: Will the system files take more space if I use cloud installation with remove everything? what happens to the old windows system files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-cloud-installation-in-reset-this-pc-add/9fc8c07b-3a65-415d-ae44-edebe41acb08
  3. Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the cloud installation in reset this PC add an extra 2-3 gigabytes on the hard drive?: Will the system files take more space if I use cloud installation with remove everything? what happens to the old windows system files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-cloud-installation-in-reset-this-pc-add/9fc8c07b-3a65-415d-ae44-edebe41acb08
  4. add a new user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    add a new user: HP Pavillion laptop, windows 10I want to add a new user to this laptop. This user does not have a Microsoft account. They don't want a Microsoft account. When I follow: Settings -> Accounts -> Family and other users -> Add someone else to this PC The dialog "requires" a phone...
  5. add a new user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add a new user: HP Pavillion laptop, windows 10I want to add a new user to this laptop. This user does not have a Microsoft account. They don't want a Microsoft account. When I follow: Settings -> Accounts -> Family and other users -> Add someone else to this PC The dialog "requires" a phone...
  6. add a new user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. new hard drive on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new hard drive on pc: How do i move my widows 10 to a new upgraded hard drive on the same pc. i want to make the new drive the main drive for my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hard-drive-on-pc/04f6fb36-043c-4977-9df2-d444a59167e3
  8. Add a Second Hard Drive

Add a Second Hard Drive: I have an Acer AME600-UR378 Desktop computer that has the facility to add a SATA hard drive in a bay located in the front panel. I have installed a Toshiba SATA MG03ACA200 2TB drive in that bay. It does not show up in my device manager or in Windows Explorer. What steps...
  9. 2 Windows 10 Installs, 2 Hard Drives, 1 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Windows 10 Installs, 2 Hard Drives, 1 PC: Hi, I'm sure this is easy and obvious but I can't find an easy guide of what I need to do. Basically my current set up is a Win 10 PC with the OS on an SSD, another SSD and a HDD. I want to add another HDD with a new Win 10 Licence so I can have the option of which to...
  10. Hard drive not recognized on new PC

Hard drive not recognized on new PC: Hello, So I've recently built a new PC and I installed 4 hard drives on it. 1)256GB SSD 2)500GB HDD 3)600GB HDD 4)600GB HDD My problem is that the 3rd HDD drive is not recognized and its displayed as "Intel Raid 0 Volume" in Device Manager (I didn't change any...