Windows 10: Add-ons For Edge Browser

Discus and support Add-ons For Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi *Party from where I can download Add-ons For Edge Browser ? 19060 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Force01, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Force01 Win User

Add-ons For Edge Browser

Hi *Party

from where I can download Add-ons For Edge Browser ?

:)

Force01, Aug 24, 2015

2. no add ons for edge browser ....

this is not about sites this is about adds

ZobayerHussain, Aug 24, 2015
  3. zargonath Win User
    no add ons for edge browser ....

sorry if my English is not very good but i speak french usually

i saw that Microsoft edge don t use add ons technology

but how fishing addons can be installed so... its the computer of my mother and i see ads by ************phising site every where as i can t manages add ons ( does'nt exst ) i can t remove or desactivate it

how to proceed?

tks

zargonath, Aug 24, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

Add-ons For Edge Browser

Edge doesn't support addons currently but Microsoft plan to add support for them.

swarfega, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Kesto Win User
    It'll be bye bye chrome once they fix the bugs and put add-on support in.

Kesto, Aug 24, 2015
  6. swarfega Win User
    No problem and yes they definitely have plans to add them. Keep an eye on the Insider Hub.

swarfega, Aug 24, 2015
  7. Force01 Win User
    did Edge Browser have Sandbox ?

Force01, Aug 24, 2015
  8. swarfega Win User

Add-ons For Edge Browser

Yes it does. Read this post here.

swarfega, Aug 24, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    Mozilla is currently trying to make their extensions work across all Browser Platforms, I do not know if Edge is included. I posted a thread about it yesterday but I cannot seem to find it.

10. Cliff S New Member
    Try subscribed threads*Smile or if you started the thread try Forum Actions(in header) My Threads:

Cliff S, Aug 24, 2015
  11. Gary Win User
    Tried that it is not there.

Reposted , Edge is not mentioned.

Thema:

Add-ons For Edge Browser

1. Add-ons For Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Add ons Edge

2. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  3. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  4. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser add ons store only in beta version?: Why is the add on store still in the beta version? When will Microsoft lunch alpha version? Thanks : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser-add-ons-store-only-in-beta/9110a0f2-25c2-4041-bdf7-e44c4bbd1984
  7. MSFS2020 Add Ons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 Add Ons: I have downloaded MSFS2020 Deluxe onto my pc using Microsoft store successfully no issues, now my problem is I have bought London city and M20r as add on and I can't download them they say its in credits, although Xbox wants the same money again for the same add on which is...
  8. Firefox And Add ons

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox And Add ons: I must admit Firefox has improved dramatically in the centuries since I last used it. However, I have installed add on FVD Speed dial (better than Vivaldi or Opera) and after a false start uninstall and reinstall, got it sorted and would like to ask now if: There is any way...
  9. Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge opens add-ons store: Microsoft has announced that the add-ons store is now open for its upcoming Chromium-based Edge browser and developers can begin submitting their own add-ons for approval. The software giant has been previewing a new version of its Edge browser, which will be powered by the...
  10. what are add ons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what are add ons?: what are add ons? How to work with add ons? خزرشهر https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/what-are-add-ons/175b9818-0e26-42a6-9f3d-16be762f1c92

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge browser add-ons