Windows 10: ADD ONS

Discus and support ADD ONS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by michaeldawsonUV, Oct 24, 2022.

1. ADD ONS

I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE ONE OTHER ITEM IN THE COMMUNITY FOLDER WHICH WORKS FINE..I WOULD ADD THAT I HAVE THE FLIGHT SIM ON A SEPARATE HARD DRIVE AND NOT ON MY PC C DRIVE. WOULD THIS HAVE ANY EFFECT ALTHOUGH IT HASN'T AFFECTED THE ADD ON THAT WORKS..TEARING MY HAIR OUT HERE. RUNNING IT ON MY PC WITH X BOX INSTALLED.

:)

michaeldawsonUV, Oct 24, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 24, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 24, 2022
  4. ADD ONS

What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

ADD ONS

1. ADD ONS - Similar Threads - ADD ONS

2. Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?: I start my pc and find a new bit of trash on my task bar. copilot? Everything I read says it's for microsoft 365. I don't use or want 365. It's a dumpster fire. Then you "update" my pc. I put that in quotes because update used to mean an improvement or upgrade. microsoft uses...
  3. Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have no say in what add-ons you install on my computer?: I start my pc and find a new bit of trash on my task bar. copilot? Everything I read says it's for microsoft 365. I don't use or want 365. It's a dumpster fire. Then you "update" my pc. I put that in quotes because update used to mean an improvement or upgrade. microsoft uses...
  4. How can I turn off Microsoft add-ons to improve performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I turn off Microsoft add-ons to improve performance: Upgraded for W7 to W10 to run PaintShop Pro. OS is slow and temperamental. System specs are: AMD Quad Core A6 3400M, 6 GB DDR 3 memory, and 640 GB HDD....
  5. Can the add-ons from Microsoft for Windows 10 work with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the add-ons from Microsoft for Windows 10 work with Windows 11: Can the add-ons from Microsoft for Windows 10 work with Windows 11 on my desktop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-add-ons-from-microsoft-for-windows-10-work/bba10c6f-bac4-4e90-9a32-40994cfb887a
  6. Can the add-ons from Microsoft for Windows 10 work with Windows 11

Can the add-ons from Microsoft for Windows 10 work with Windows 11: Can the add-ons from Microsoft for Windows 10 work with Windows 11 on my desktop computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-add-ons-from-microsoft-for-windows-10-work/bba10c6f-bac4-4e90-9a32-40994cfb887a
  7. why don't the add-ons in the Community folder show up in the Profile Hangar of my MSFS 2020?

why don't the add-ons in the Community folder show up in the Profile Hangar of my MSFS 2020?: After a recent reinstallation of my MSFS I found out that the add-ons/Liveries in my Community Folder don't show up in the Profile Hangar of the Simulator. I can see only the default aircraft. Do you have a solution for this problem. Apparently I've lost some sort of...
  8. why don't the add-ons in the Community folder show up in the Profile Hangar of my MSFS 2020?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why don't the add-ons in the Community folder show up in the Profile Hangar of my MSFS 2020?: After a recent reinstallation of my MSFS I found out that the add-ons/Liveries in my Community Folder don't show up in the Profile Hangar of the Simulator. I can see only the default aircraft. Do you have a solution for this problem. Apparently I've lost some sort of...
  9. why don't the add-ons in the Community folder show up in the Profile Hangar of my MSFS 2020?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. ADD ONS

ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...