Windows 10: add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64

Discus and support add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; This probably can't be done anyway *Sad In any Outlook email that contains a hyperlink , if you right click it you have a few option. Select, Open,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by questorfla, Jun 20, 2020.

1. add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64

This probably can't be done anyway *Sad
    In any Outlook email that contains a hyperlink , if you right click it you have a few option. Select, Open, Copy and Who is.

none of the functions of Outlook have ever been stored in the registry AFAIK and I have no idea if adding the option of Open using Incognito or "InPrivate" to right click hyperlinks in email can be done at all.

There have been times i would like to open a link but want to do so using Incognito if possible. Copying the link and pasting it into chrome opened using incognito mode is harder than it could be. This is for Desktop Outlook 2016 not the WebPortal.

To be honest, it would be nice to have the same choice on any place I open a Hyperlink. An added choice to open "InPrivate" for Edge or "Incognito" for Chrome in the right click selections would be handy. I think i can manage to do that for URL's on my desktop by tweaking the registry but adding the same right click options in an email is not going to be easy if even possible

:)

questorfla, Jun 20, 2020

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64 :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

You might want to hide the address dude.

Frick, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64

1. add option to right click in Outlook 2016 on windows 10 ver 2004 x64 - Similar Threads - add option right

2. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. Right-Click to Add to Registry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-Click to Add to Registry: Ok, here's what I wanna do. I wanna create a right-click menu option to add a program to the registry. Specifically, I want to add it to HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. I have installed FileMenu Tools to help me with this. I also know I can go to...
  5. Right Click Option

Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  6. Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?: Could you just copy the "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option and edit it to create a non-compressed folder? submitted by /u/NuclearDuck13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyv9kg/add_new_folder_option_to_the_send_to_rightclick/
  7. Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?: For example let's say that I have a file full of ids, and when I go to a site (which videos are indexed using ids) and want to download a video, instead of copying the id and searching it in my file I can just add something like "check for duplicate" which does that for me....
  8. Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu

Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu: hi i want add Google Search Right-Click context Menu I tried to apply the explanation here Add Google Search Option to the Right-Click context Menu Win. Explorer , to no avail I want to search file name via Google [img] @dalchina - - - Updated - - - [img] [img]...
  9. Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Add a permanently delete option to Desktop Outlook right click menu: I often need to remove a lot of larger emails or other mail items in Desktop Outlook 2016 that I neither need nor want taking up storage. Windows has the "Permanently Delete" option available for almost every context menu and Shawn has a great Tutorial here for adding that...
  10. On PC Outlook version in 365 ver 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    On PC Outlook version in 365 ver 2016?: Hello all. My company switched its e-mails system to one I have been told by them can only use the Outlook version of Office 365 due to something in regards to a double authenticity thing, and have said only the version of Outlook in 365 at least as far as it being somewhat...