Windows 10: Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10

Discus and support Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; In that case, you may think about doing a repair install that should fix this without losing anything. Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by chunkyguru, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10

Brink, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Anuvergnu Win User

Still works! Now if I only knew why it disappeared in the first place............................

Anuvergnu, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Anuvergnu, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Did you install any third party tweaking programs that may have an option to remove it?

Brink, Jul 6, 2017
  4. Anuvergnu Win User

The only thing I've (or rather Microsoft did) installed recently was Windows 10 update & privacy settings overnight; I've also run Malwarebytes last night and it didn't find anything. I know it was working yesterday because I created a directory on a USB drive - so no idea.

Anuvergnu, Jul 6, 2017
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    That shouldn't have affected it.

Brink, Jul 6, 2017
  6. asdf123 Win User
    Not working for me, also.

asdf123, Jul 19, 2017
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Details??

Brink, Jul 19, 2017
  8. BC66 Win User

is there i can add and remove the lists on desktop context menu? Right click on desktop shows the context menu for me to add or remove the list
    thanks

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello BC66, *Smile

If you like, you could use the .reg files in the tutorial to add or remove the New context menu on demand.

Brink, Nov 9, 2017
  10. I thought I was going stir-crazy for a moment. Trying to create a folder in explorer and pressed the "New Folder" button up top ... Nothing happened. Then I tried the context menus. What the? No "new"?!

But then I found this! Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

HoneycombWX, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Add or Remove New context menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Add Remove context

2. Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove New Folder Context Menu in Windows 10 A folder is a location where you can store your files. You can create any number of folders and even store folders inside other folders (subfolders)....
  3. Add or Remove Create a New Video context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Create a New Video context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Create a New Video context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Create a New Video context menu in Windows 10 The Photos UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app is included by default in Windows 10. While the Photos app is set as the default app...
  4. Add or Remove Open in New Tab context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Open in New Tab context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Open in New Tab context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Open in New Tab context menu in Windows 10 Microsoft had Windows Insiders as a controlled study. The concept behind Sets is to make sure that everything related to your task: relevant...
  5. Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Mount Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information The Mount context menu allows you to mount ISO, IMG, VHD, and VHDX files as a virtual drive. This tutorial will show you how to add or...
  6. Add or Remove Open in New Window context menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Open in New Window context menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Open in New Window context menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Open in New Window context menu in Windows 10 While you browse in File Explorer, you can open each drive, folder, and library in the same window or in its own new window. By...
  7. Open in New Process context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open in New Process context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Open in New Process context menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Open in New Process context menu in Windows 10 By default, all File Explorer windows, including the desktop shell, run in a single explorer.exe process. If one File Explorer...
  8. Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Send to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Send to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Send to context menu makes it easy for you to quickly send a copy of items (ex: files, folders, libraries) to Bluetooth device, Compressed (zipped)...
  9. Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Open with Context Menu in Windows 10 The Open with context menu allows users to choose an app to open a file with. This tutorial will show how to add or remove the Open with context menu...
  10. Add or Remove Default New Context Menu Items in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Default New Context Menu Items in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Default New Context Menu Items in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Default New Context Menu Items in Windows 10 The New context menu allows users to quickly create a new item in the current location. The default New context menu items include to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add o remove new contest menu