Windows 10: Add or remove programs crash

Discus and support Add or remove programs crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Add or Remove Programs crashes to desktop every time I launch it. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by winner225, Mar 3, 2019.

1. winner225 Win User

Add or remove programs crash

Add or Remove Programs crashes to desktop every time I launch it.

-

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-04T01:57:10.388430000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>880</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-F1S260S</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>SystemSettings.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.17763.1</Data>
    <Data>9d9d9332</Data>
    <Data>MrmCoreR.dll</Data>
    <Data>10.0.17763.1</Data>
    <Data>e78937ac</Data>
    <Data>c0000006</Data>
    <Data>0000000000025b35</Data>
    <Data>2ad8</Data>
    <Data>01d4d22d17083c76</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MrmCoreR.dll</Data>
    <Data>9fd3b4c3-8a95-459f-8548-38c961e6557f</Data>
    <Data>windows.immersivecontrolpanel_10.0.2.1000_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy</Data>
    <Data>microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Thank you for your help!!!

:)

winner225, Mar 3, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Add or remove programs crash - Similar Threads - Add remove programs

2. Can't open "Add or remove programs" window. SettingsHandlers_StorageSense.dll crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open "Add or remove programs" window. SettingsHandlers_StorageSense.dll crashes: I can't open the "Add or remove programs" window. If I try to open it from the Start menu or Settings, a blank window opens for about 3 seconds and then closes. Event Viewer is indicating an issue with the Immersive Control Panel SettingsHandlers_StorageSense.dll. This only...
  3. Add or remove programs menu crashing with mrmcorer.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add or remove programs menu crashing with mrmcorer.dll error: HelloMy win10 install is giving me a few issues:1. I cannot add or remove programs. When I try to load up the add or remove programs app, it just closes automatically.2. Same as above for Settings -> Apps and Features. The settings menu works, but once I click into Apps and...
  4. Add or remove programs menu crashing with mrmcorer.dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add or remove programs menu crashing with mrmcorer.dll error: HelloMy win10 install is giving me a few issues:1. I cannot add or remove programs. When I try to load up the add or remove programs app, it just closes automatically.2. Same as above for Settings -> Apps and Features. The settings menu works, but once I click into Apps and...
  5. Add or remove programs menu crashing with mrmcorer.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program

Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program: Installed TurboTax 2020 program in Windows 10 with a vendor license code. I fully uninstalled this program using Add/Delete in control panel. Then installed another TurboTax program one with a different vendor license code. This second installation never asked for a license...
  7. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  8. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  9. Add Remove Programs

Add Remove Programs: I have access to the CP but when I click on add remove programs and try to remove one, I am redirected right back to the desktop. This type of Bug should have been solved months ago, oh wait It worked months ago but now 2 days from launch and it doesn't. 9113
  10. Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Add/Remove Programs: Hello, Where is that listing, that W7 had, to easily remove installed programs ? Was called Add/Remove Want to get rid of the McAfee anti virus that came with the brand new PC I now have. And, if I plug in an external HD, how do I access it/switch to it, to use ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add remove programs crashes

2. add or remove programs crashes

3. add or remove programs crash

4. add remove programs crashing,
  5. add or remove programs crashing,
  6. windows add or remove programs crashes,
  7. windows add remove programs crashes,
  8. WINDOWS 10 ADD REMOVE PROGRAMS CRASH,
  9. add or remove crashing,
  10. add/remove programs crash