Windows 10: Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting

Discus and support Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i search, "Add or Remove Programs" in cortana search box, it leads to the main page of the windows settings. When I search Add or Remove Programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skadoggo, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting

When i search, "Add or Remove Programs" in cortana search box, it leads to the main page of the windows settings. When I search Add or Remove Programs in Windows Settings, it does not prompt me anywhere. I also cannot find add or remove programs under app features. Please Help, I have been trying to figure this out for hours.

submitted by /u/Skadoggo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skadoggo, Jan 17, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10

Hi Brink,

Many thanks for the info and the REG files.

Most people will probably display files sorted by name in File Explorer. As the number of saved files increases, so does the distance between the Add file and its Remove companion file, as shown in this screenshot:

Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting [​IMG]

If the files were renamed (for example, perhaps following the page order in Settings) and the 'action' was appended (in capitals, so it stands out) then both files would remain together no matter how many files were in the folder. As another suggestion, info about which is the default setting could also be appended - again, so it's clear.

I hope you don't mind me making a suggestion.

RickC, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting

1. Add or Remove Programs leads to the main page of Windows Setting - Similar Threads - Add Remove Programs

2. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  3. Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalling a program that is not in add/remove programs: I bought a new ext HDD. I installed the included WD Discovery app. I was having trouble with the software, so I uninstalled. However, it somehow did an update at the same time. The app thinks it is installed on my computer, but add/remove says it is not. If I download the...
  4. How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10: I am trying to add new application (same as whats-app) except the suggested application by windows on share menu (that is appear after right click on the object e.g. an picture). I searched on internet. the solution is to do it via share menu. the share menu is not...
  5. Add Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Remove Programs: I have access to the CP but when I click on add remove programs and try to remove one, I am redirected right back to the desktop. This type of Bug should have been solved months ago, oh wait It worked months ago but now 2 days from launch and it doesn't. 9113
  6. Add/Remove Programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Add/Remove Programs: Hello, Where is that listing, that W7 had, to easily remove installed programs ? Was called Add/Remove Want to get rid of the McAfee anti virus that came with the brand new PC I now have. And, if I plug in an external HD, how do I access it/switch to it, to use ?...
  7. Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Share Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 15007 released on January 12th 2017. [img] Information Windows 10...
  8. Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Mixed Reality page from Settings in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Mixed Reality from Main Page of Settings in Windows 10 Microsoft will be bringing Mixed Reality to Windows 10 in the Creators Update when released to the general public on April...
  9. Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Hidden Samples Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can enable a secret Samples page in Settings. This secret Samples page contains the Settings team's tests and...
  10. Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Windows Insider Program Settings Page in Windows 10 [img] Information You can get Insider Preview builds to make sure you get all the new features that are on the way and...