Windows 10: Add other email aliases

Discus and support Add other email aliases in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi How do I add other email addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-other-email-aliases/5afb9f2a-a8a6-4718-bd46-a5f17db4435f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindyTaylor, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Add other email aliases

Hi

How do I add other email addresses?

:)

LindyTaylor, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Email aliases

Hello Mickey.Jim:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding your email question. It sounds like this is an issue on the Microsoft account end and not the phone's end. My suggestion is to sign into
    Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft and reorganize your account and aliases.

I would suggest removing all the current aliases attached to your account. After they have been removed, readd them to your account. Please add the alias you would like to be your primary first. I might suggest not adding any others until you verify this
    is working properly. Once you have set up the new alias, restart your phone and monitor behavior.

If you continue to notice issues with how you are receiving mails, just on the phone. Describe for us how things work on the phone and how things work when you check your email on a computer or tablet.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Oct 21, 2019
  3. karlitos Win User
    Email aliases on wp7

Hi,

Can you tell me how to set up an email aliased on my phone?

I receive emails for 3 different accounts, so I need to use different email addresses to respond to each one.

On my IMAP mail server, I have 1 email account with 2 additional mail aliases.

Regards,

karlitos, Oct 21, 2019
  4. ARC1020 Win User

Add other email aliases

How Do You Change Email Aliases in Windows 10 Mail App

If you have more than one email alias in Outlook.com, with the Windows 8 Mail app you could choose what alias you wanted to send an email from by clicking on 'More' and selecting the address you wanted to use from the drop-down list.

You could also set which email alias to use as the 'Preferred Email Address' (I.E. Default 'From' email address).

How do you do this in the Windows 10 Mail App?

Add other email aliases [​IMG]

ARC1020, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Add other email aliases

1. Add other email aliases - Similar Threads - Add email aliases

2. different inboxes aliases in same account for email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    different inboxes aliases in same account for email?: hi, i made new e-mail aliases to my microsoft account in an attempt to organize things. i want to have them as separate inboxes in the e-mail app in windows. how do i do that?...
  3. different inboxes aliases in same account for email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    different inboxes aliases in same account for email?: hi, i made new e-mail aliases to my microsoft account in an attempt to organize things. i want to have them as separate inboxes in the e-mail app in windows. how do i do that?...
  4. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  5. Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others

Unable to add email account to Windows Mail or others: Please help me out, this is driving me nuts.I rarely come across tech problems that I can't figure out, but I've really hit a dead end with this one.My grandmother is visiting from Poland and I'm helping her setup a new email account using a popular polish email provider...
  6. Aliases email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Aliases email: One of my aliases was deleted by mistake. I need to recover the email. what do I do to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aliases-email/e79d9293-bd9b-4fd9-b75e-95c13018b7bf
  7. Unable to add more aliases

Unable to add more aliases: I am creating a main account for all of my various emails for business and entertainment. I have been able to add 2 other emails and my phone number. It continuously gives me the We limit how frequently you can add aliases to your account. Please try again later. I cant...
  8. Aliases

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Aliases: I am trying to add an email account as an alias on my account, but it keeps telling me that this email address is already taken, to please try another one. It is my email! There are 2 alternatives - create a new email address and add it as an alias, or add an existing email...
  9. email aliases in Mail app vs WLM 2012

in Browsers and Email
    email aliases in Mail app vs WLM 2012: In WLM 2012 email arriving in my alias folder appear in "Quick Views" making it easy to see when new mail arrived for those aliases. I given the Live mail app in Windows 10 a try. In this app I have to click More to see the folders for my aliases and there is no notification...
  10. Add or Remove Microsoft Account Aliases

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Microsoft Account Aliases: How to: Add or Remove Microsoft Account Aliases How to Add or Remove Aliases for your Microsoft Account [img] Information An account alias is an email address or phone number that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. You can have multiple aliases, and use any...