Windows 10: add photo to family member

Discus and support add photo to family member in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to put a photo of my new family member but how do I do that??... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MaggieTamulis, Feb 25, 2020.

1. add photo to family member

I want to put a photo of my new family member but how do I do that??

:)

MaggieTamulis, Feb 25, 2020

2. Unable to add another family member on the system

Hi Mel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you try to add a family member on your system?
    • Do you receive any error message or code?
    • Are you logged in with administrator account?
    I suggest you to follow the steps on how to add another family member on your PC and check if it helps:

Set up family features

Let us know the results. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Add member to your Microsoft family in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To add a family member to your Microsoft account, I suggest you to follow the steps from

Add members to your Microsoft family.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 25, 2020
  4. add photo to family member

Family members user accounts

For some reason the native photos app has got broken on my wife and sons user accounts (both standard accounts). I cannot fix it. On my own administrator account it works fine. There was a recent photos app update which I think is what screwed it up! Anyway I tested creating a test user account and the photos app works fine if a new account gets created. So I was thinking of deleting both their MS user accounts on my PC and creating them again.

But do I need to remove them as family members also via my outlook website login family tab before I recreate their user accounts again, they are both listed as family members on there and are associated with the PC name. Or can I just delete their user accounts and re-add them as family members on my PC without these shenanigans. It would save time as when you create a family member normally you have to then get them to login to their email and accept etc.

thanks, wayne

Scottyboy99, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

add photo to family member

1. add photo to family member - Similar Threads - add photo family

2. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  3. Where to add family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where to add family members: Where can I add my family members* Moved from Community Center* OS not specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-add-family-members/3ce87c59-0e20-4d03-87e2-ae8c85c11291
  4. Where to add family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. unable to add family member

unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  6. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to add family member: unable to add family member with this email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to my sharing of microsoft 365 and this message appeared when he/she try to join as a member "TraceId: qSTFN73PD0iI9iES.85.154"...
  7. unable to add family member

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't add a family member

Can't add a family member: When I click 'Add a family member' it just says 'Something went wrong, try again or select cancel to set up your device later.' I've updated the OS & restarted several times and it just keeps doing the same thing. Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help....
  9. Can't add a family member.

Can't add a family member.: Hello, I am trying to add a member to my family, but I got a message saying "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later". Can anyone fix this please....
  10. Add members to Microsoft Family

Add members to Microsoft Family: Good Day, I need help, I just wanna ask if how ca I have a microsoft Family member? * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Modified title from: Microsoft Family***...