Windows 10: Add printer

Discus and support Add printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, can someone help? Can't add printer to remote server, another 10 I added. this no way. Thanks [img] 152578 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by raganius, Mar 20, 2020.

1. raganius Win User

Add printer

Hi, can someone help?
    Can't add printer to remote server, another 10 I added. this no way.
    Thanks

Add printer [​IMG]

:)

raganius, Mar 20, 2020

2. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to use these steps and check:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Devices and Printers and then tap or click Devices and Printers.
    • Press and hold or right-click the printer you want to use, and then tap or click
      Set as default printer.
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Add printer

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Add printer

1. Add printer - Similar Threads - Add printer

2. how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#: I want to create a window similar to the Windows ADD Printer window in C#, which prompts the user for an IP address and automatically adds the printer, retrieving the driver, printer name, and any necessary details from the IP. Please help, thank you.I want to simulate this...
  3. how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make the Window Add Printer For Protocol WSD and IPP in C#: I want to create a window similar to the Windows ADD Printer window in C#, which prompts the user for an IP address and automatically adds the printer, retrieving the driver, printer name, and any necessary details from the IP. Please help, thank you.I want to simulate this...
  4. I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....: I am trying to reinstall my printer but the printer is not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-my-printer-is/52acc357-df56-456f-9b2f-55c6f05d1381
  5. I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....

I am trying to reinstall printer but my printer is not listed and I can't add this printer....: I am trying to reinstall my printer but the printer is not listed. It is the same printer I uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reinstall-printer-but-my-printer-is/52acc357-df56-456f-9b2f-55c6f05d1381
  6. Unable to add/connect to network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add/connect to network printer: I am unable to add a network printer to windows 11. It doesn't automatically recognize. When I select through the network, it shows it unable to connect. The printer is connecting to all other PCs in organization running windows 10 and older. This is specific to windows 11...
  7. Unable to add/connect to network printer

Unable to add/connect to network printer: I am unable to add a network printer to windows 11. It doesn't automatically recognize. When I select through the network, it shows it unable to connect. The printer is connecting to all other PCs in organization running windows 10 and older. This is specific to windows 11...
  8. Add a printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add a printer: Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners. I have two HP Office Jet 8100 Network listed.Problem: I had a new Modem and Router installed yesterday by Spectrum. I would like to add the new network name and password so I can add my printer wirelessly. I've tried to find that area...
  9. Add a printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a printer: Settings > Devices > Printers & Scanners. I have two HP Office Jet 8100 Network listed.Problem: I had a new Modem and Router installed yesterday by Spectrum. I would like to add the new network name and password so I can add my printer wirelessly. I've tried to find that area...
  10. Add a printer