Windows 10: Add Profile Address loop

Discus and support Add Profile Address loop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy something from FL Studio on the Microsoft store and it asks me to add a profile address. However, when I fill out the required... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by c00tdoggo, Mar 31, 2023.

1. c00tdoggo Win User

Add Profile Address loop

I'm trying to buy something from FL Studio on the Microsoft store and it asks me to add a profile address. However, when I fill out the required information and press next, it takes me back to the previous screen and asks me to add a profile address again. This continues into an indefinite loop and does not allow me to buy anything.Here is a video of me showing the bug in action.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sgHRMCycJE&feature=youtu.be

:)

c00tdoggo, Mar 31, 2023

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 31, 2023
  3. profile/gamertag

Hi Fiona,

The email address that you used to create your child's Xbox Live account should be the same as the email address that you will use to log in on Windows 10. Once you are logged in to the same email address, it will show the same Xbox Profile, gamerscore and
    achievements.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is there an email address attached to your child's account on the Xbox 360?
    • Did you create a new Microsoft Account or email address for the Child account online?

If the child account on Xbox 360 is not attached to an email address, follow the steps on this

link
    to connect an offline profile to a Microsoft Account and join Xbox Live.

If it is already connected to an email address in your Xbox 360, you can go to this

link
    and follow the steps to change the email.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 31, 2023
  4. kormath Win User

Add Profile Address loop

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Add Profile Address loop :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Add Profile Address loop

1. Add Profile Address loop - Similar Threads - Add Profile Address

2. Add Profile Address loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Profile Address loop: I'm trying to buy something from FL Studio on the Microsoft store and it asks me to add a profile address. However, when I fill out the required information and press next, it takes me back to the previous screen and asks me to add a profile address again. This continues into...
  3. Add Profile Address loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Profile Address loop: I'm trying to buy something from FL Studio on the Microsoft store and it asks me to add a profile address. However, when I fill out the required information and press next, it takes me back to the previous screen and asks me to add a profile address again. This continues into...
  4. Asks for profile address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asks for profile address.: I have downloaded Sentence Diagrammer for the App Store and am trying to purchase a 1 month subscription. It keeps asking for a profile address which the Microsoft store already has. It will repeatedly ask for the address even if I supply one....
  5. Asks for profile address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asks for profile address.: I have downloaded Sentence Diagrammer for the App Store and am trying to purchase a 1 month subscription. It keeps asking for a profile address which the Microsoft store already has. It will repeatedly ask for the address even if I supply one....
  6. Add yahoo mail address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add yahoo mail address: Is there a way to add a yahoo sbcglobal.net to a windows 8mail app? I’m trying to add it as other, but no luck. Any help will be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-yahoo-mail-address/ba38e61b-b88e-40f4-95a3-2f332aca8551
  7. Profile Address??? Outside of the US

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile Address??? Outside of the US: I'm trying to buy the secret style pack for slime rancher, but when it comes to where I need to enter the profile address, it only allows a US address. I already put my billing and shipping address in my profile. Is there a way i can use that instead or at least allow an...
  8. Add a button to the address bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Add a button to the address bar.: I would like to add the Zoom button to my new Edge address bar. Have found the following how to do it on the web but they don't work like the instructions say. How to manage the address bar buttons on Microsoft Edge To customize the buttons that appear next to the address...
  9. Add hyperlink to email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add hyperlink to email address: Need to add hyperlink to email address RMC doesn't work on WordPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-hyperlink-to-email-address/72d46eb2-c38e-49c3-8ab6-0c1cde406099
  10. Add a MAC address to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add a MAC address to PC: trying to add a MAC address for ROKO wireless connection to my PC, Pls help thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-mac-address-to-pc/669e98b6-d3bf-45b0-980a-33bc6a586374