Windows 10: add program icon to desktop Windows 10

Discus and support add program icon to desktop Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to add program icons to desktop windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertVantuyl, Mar 25, 2019.

1. add program icon to desktop Windows 10

how to add program icons to desktop windows 10

:)

RobertVantuyl, Mar 25, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. add program icon to desktop Windows 10

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

add program icon to desktop Windows 10

1. add program icon to desktop Windows 10 - Similar Threads - add program icon

2. Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows: How to add desktop icon "This PC" in Window 11 Without Activating Windows? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-desktop-icon-without-activating-windows/a87897e3-832a-4812-8af3-be7628afb1ca
  3. Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add desktop icon Without Activating Windows: How to add desktop icon "This PC" in Window 11 Without Activating Windows? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-desktop-icon-without-activating-windows/a87897e3-832a-4812-8af3-be7628afb1ca
  4. Program icon on the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program icon on the desktop: I want to add program icons on the desktop. I have a PC running Windows 10. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-icon-on-the-desktop/270d66fb-772d-4107-90a8-5acfaafc5115
  5. Add App icon in Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add App icon in Desktop: how to you put an app icon on desktop [Original Title: Desktop] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/add-app-icon-in-desktop/c6c0d6ae-5301-411f-b72e-c2da93a0c2ac
  6. Add or Remove OneDrive Desktop Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove OneDrive Desktop Icon in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove OneDrive Desktop Icon in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove OneDrive Desktop Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone. OneDrive...
  7. Add or Remove Homegroup Desktop Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Homegroup Desktop Icon in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Homegroup Desktop Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information A homegroup is a group of PCs on a home network that can share devices (such as printers), and libraries (such as your Documents, Pictures, Music, and Video libraries). Using a homegroup makes...
  8. Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Dropbox Desktop Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information Dropbox is a file hosting service operated by American company Dropbox, Inc. that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal...
  9. Add or Remove Default Desktop Icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Default Desktop Icons in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Default Desktop Icons in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Common Desktop Icons in Windows 10 Windows includes the common This PC (aka: Computer), User's Files, Network, Recycle Bin, and Control Panel shortcuts that you can add or remove as icons on...
  10. Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Libraries Desktop Icon in Windows 10 [img] Information Libraries gather added folders that are stored in different locations so you can browse them in one place. This tutorial will show...