Windows 10: Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.

Discus and support Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yes i know i can click on that tiny line on the right hand corner. Its small, awkward and annoying. Is there a method to add in the option; right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tom Brown2, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.

Yes i know i can click on that tiny line on the right hand corner. Its small, awkward and annoying. Is there a method to add in the option; right click task bar -> show desktop. I don't want another shortcut on the task bar.

:)

Tom Brown2, Mar 29, 2023

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 29, 2023
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.

Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar. Cannot make it “stick” to the taskbar

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• When you say “Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar”, you mean pin the excel workbook to the task bar?
    • what exactly when you try to stick the excel file to the taskbar?
    If you are trying to pin the excel workbook to the taskbar.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on the start menu, select the icon and right-click on the icon.

• From the list, select pin it to taskbar or pin it to start.
    Also, you can drag the icon from the desktop and drop on the task bar.

I hope the information is helpful and if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.

1. Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar. - Similar Threads - Add right click

2. Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add right click show desktop functionality at task bar.: Yes i know i can click on that tiny line on the right hand corner. Its small, awkward and annoying. Is there a method to add in the option; right click task bar -> show desktop. I don't want another shortcut on the task bar....
  3. Can't right click in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't right click in task bar: To start, I have:Windows 10 ProVersion: 20H2Build: 19042.1165Issue: I can't right click any icon in the task bar. Additionally, when I hover over an icon in the task bar the active windows show, but then they won't go away, even after I click on one of them to bring that...
  4. Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clicking the 'Show Desktop' at the bottom right corner of the task bar should affect only...: submitted by /u/BlingBlingGarchomp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9sxx6/clicking_the_show_desktop_at_the_bottom_right/
  5. Task bar right click pop up issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Task bar right click pop up issues: When i right click on my file explorer icon in the task bar it pops up but when i move the mouse to make a choice it disappears. Do i need to change a setting somewhere ?.....Len ... I am using the newest Windows 10 158680
  6. Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar

Right hand click on applications pinned to task bar: Hi With the help of a community member I have just solved a problem that had brought my laptop to the state of unusable and close to the re-installation of Win 10 - see entry "file permissions" for details. One consequence of this problem and the execution of the...
  7. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  8. Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!

Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!: Submitting feedback doesn't seem to ever do anything so I'm posting this here. I'm super frustrated that after a recent update I now have to play hide and seek with my audio devices when I want to switch between different outputs. Why would you turn something that was as...
  9. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....
  10. Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar: After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from the start menu. [img] 22257