Windows 10: add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5

Discus and support add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; can't get a second monitor on this lap top. It's 3 years old. on windows 10 Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sophia7777, Dec 16, 2019.

1. add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5

can't get a second monitor on this lap top. It's 3 years old.

on windows 10

Any ideas?

:)

Sophia7777, Dec 16, 2019

2. FAILURE TO CONNECT A SECOND MONITOR

After upgrading to windows 10, am not able to connect the second monitor through VGA which I have been doing before. My second monitor is HP L1706
    and my laptop is HP intel(R) core(TM) i5-5200U. I tried to download drivers for this monitor but I wasn't successful. Please advice.

Thanks

katembaedison, Dec 16, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Dec 16, 2019
  4. C.Lum Win User

add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5

HP Envy Laptop with HP Pavilion second monitor - upgrade to W10 not detecting second monitor

Your suggestion didn't help. Since HP had an NVIDIA driver update on their website as opposed to the NVIDIA website which were not compatible. I tried both W8 and W10 packages. So trying to re-install the driver update that was provided by HP again, which
    I already had on my laptop and second monitor still didn't work.

C.Lum, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5

1. add second extended monitor on HP Pavilion core i5 - Similar Threads - add second extended

2. Unable to extend to second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to extend to second monitor: Hi, I own Dell Inspiron 14-3467, with IntelR HD Graphics 620 and Radeon TM R5 M430 GPUs. I bought two monitors, Acer B326HK 4K and Dell P2419H, connected to the laptop using HDMI splitters. The chronology of the problem is as below:The second monitor Acer only duplicates the...
  3. Unable to extend to second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to extend to second monitor: Hi, I own Dell Inspiron 14-3467, with IntelR HD Graphics 620 and Radeon TM R5 M430 GPUs. I bought two monitors, Acer B326HK 4K and Dell P2419H, connected to the laptop using HDMI splitters. The chronology of the problem is as below:The second monitor Acer only duplicates the...
  4. Unable to extend to second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Add a second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a second monitor: I have an All In One computer & what to add a second monitor but it isn't recognizing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-second-monitor/9beff055-abe0-4585-bbad-5efa4b695f5a
  6. Add a second monitor

Add a second monitor: I have an All In One computer & what to add a second monitor but it isn't recognizing it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-second-monitor/9beff055-abe0-4585-bbad-5efa4b695f5a
  7. Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?: Is the Intel Core i5-760 CPU Quad-Core 2.80GHz compatible with my Pavilion 23? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-intel-core-i5-compatible-with-my-pavilion/197de4e4-1c63-4b77-a8ae-248801a3b626
  8. Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?

Is the Intel Core i5 compatible with my Pavilion 23?: Is the Intel Core i5-760 CPU Quad-Core 2.80GHz compatible with my Pavilion 23? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-intel-core-i5-compatible-with-my-pavilion/197de4e4-1c63-4b77-a8ae-248801a3b626
  9. HP Pavilion Core i7 1165G BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Core i7 1165G BSOD: Hello I bought a new HP laptop few weeks ago, but I'm always getting the BSOD with Watchdog violation error. The BSOD appears mostly after opening Task Manager and click on Network column in the Performance tab. I tried almost everything to solve this problem but nothing...
  10. HP Pavilion Monitor Goes Black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Monitor Goes Black: Every now and again - not all the time - when I am working on my computer, the monitor will go black. I don't think it is going to sleep as my settings are: SCREEN & SLEEP (both) On battery power, turn off after: 2 hours When plugged in, turn off: never Like I said, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect second monitor to hp pavilion