Windows 10: Add share an app to a 2nd Windows 10 USER

Discus and support Add share an app to a 2nd Windows 10 USER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running W10 Home 64bit level 1909 on laptop PC. I downloaded and installed app Audacity to my main user account myself. My granddaughter has her own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cwr64, Jan 28, 2020.

1. cwr64 Win User

Add share an app to a 2nd Windows 10 USER

Running W10 Home 64bit level 1909 on laptop PC.

I downloaded and installed app Audacity to my main user account myself.

My granddaughter has her own account user logon on that PC and of course her access is somewhat restricted.

I want her user logon to be able to use/share Audacity without me having to install Audacity under her logon.

How to accomplish that? Things I've seen mentioned on the web about doing that don't exactly seem to match up with what I see in my W10.

:)

cwr64, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates coming April 2nd to user consent screen for App Devs

Source: Heads Up for App Devs: Updates coming April 2nd to our user consent screen Enterprise Mobility + Security

Brink, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Add share an app to a 2nd Windows 10 USER - Similar Threads - Add share app

2. How to add a 2nd user to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add a 2nd user to Windows 10?: I need to create a second user name aka user account to do some temporary testing. But I am finding it has become a little more complicated due to recent Windows 10 upgrades.It used to be you could go to Start > Run and type in control userpasswords2orNETPLWIZThis would take...
  3. How to add a 2nd user to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add a 2nd user to Windows 10?: I need to create a second user name aka user account to do some temporary testing. But I am finding it has become a little more complicated due to recent Windows 10 upgrades.It used to be you could go to Start > Run and type in control userpasswords2orNETPLWIZThis would take...
  4. How to add a 2nd user to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sharing Apps between user accounts on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Apps between user accounts on Windows 10.: HiI was looking for a way to share some apps in my account to my brother account. For example, I have program X in my account. But another user can't use app and have to install it again. This will take entire space in my PC and I don't know what to do....
  6. Sharing Apps between user accounts on Windows 10.

Sharing Apps between user accounts on Windows 10.: HiI was looking for a way to share some apps in my account to my brother account. For example, I have program X in my account. But another user can't use app and have to install it again. This will take entire space in my PC and I don't know what to do....
  7. Sharing Apps between user accounts on Windows 10.

8. Share flyout - add app

Share flyout - add app: Hi,does anyone know how to add app to the current share flyout?I am using Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.928 and here is the sharing flyout what I am refering to:There are apps at the bottom, but I cannot see any setting where can I adjust the apps which are able to share. For...
  9. add app to share menu

add app to share menu: why in windows 10 pro version i cant add apps my choice to right click share menu? Its one of the most intuitive way of sharing files and its denied by windows OS to users. Are you nuts?????????????????? In Google's Android, its the simplest way. and windows denies it to...
  10. Multiple users sharing same Windows 10 App

Multiple users sharing same Windows 10 App: If I want multiple users to share the same Windows Store app, in this case Kodi media player, it looks like I have to go into the store and install it for each user. Does that mean that the app actually gets downloaded and repeated in each user's folder? So now if I want 4...