Windows 10: Add Spanish Language

Discus and support Add Spanish Language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by flogooddog, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Add Spanish Language

Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you.[Original Title: Spanish language]

:)

flogooddog, Jun 15, 2021

2. change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    spanish voices for windows 10

Hi Manuel,

I suggest you to try the steps below to install Spanish language pack and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key.
    • Go to Time & Language.
    • Click on Region & language.
    • Click on Add a language.
    • Search Spanish and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Juzar_Ali, Jun 15, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

Add Spanish Language

change windows 10 single language to spanish interface?

Hi Francesca,

To change your Windows 10 default language, we suggest you to format your notebook again. Once Windows 10 is ready to install, you should be given an option to select your desired language. If the Spanish language is available, it should be included in the
    list of languages you can choose from.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Add Spanish Language

1. Add Spanish Language - Similar Threads - Add Spanish Language

2. System Language keeps changing back to Spanish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Language keeps changing back to Spanish: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need. But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  3. System Language keeps changing back to Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Language keeps changing back to Spanish: My System language keeps changing back to Spanish every time I restart my pc. I prefer it to be in English United states, I also use German and Spanish keyboards, I switch them timely as per the need. But Every time I restart the PC I find my System language in Spanish,...
  4. Spanish language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-language/50ad64db-d8d7-45c8-bc5b-c1de81a11c7c
  5. win10Enterprise edition Spanish offline installation language pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10Enterprise edition Spanish offline installation language pack: Requires Win 10's 1809 version of the Spanish offline installation package The network is not good, it is too difficult to find a link, but the download is barely possible. Thank...
  6. add display language

in Windows 10 Support
    add display language: I have previously successfully added Russian to English as display languages. I now want to add Arabic but the same instructions I used to add Russian, direct me to steps that don't exist, i.e. go to settings or control panel, then time and language which is not an option...
  7. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  8. How to accept Spanish language characters in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to accept Spanish language characters in Windows 10: I want to save some pictures with Spanish special characters but I can't (such as ñ). How can I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-accept-spanish-language-characters-in/1b14729a-2b86-448d-80a5-26cf9c96acc2
  9. spanish!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    spanish!!!: hi there ..my mum bought a laptop in spain and after upgrading from windows 8 to 10 its now all in spanish. i have looked at all the help videos and although i have changed language to ingles it doesnt change anything..its nearly impossible to change anything as i dont...
  10. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...