Windows 10: Add Storage Pool

Discus and support Add Storage Pool in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am have trouble a storage pool to my small HP stream it comes up with error 0x00000032 If someone could give me step by step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Missmadi98, May 1, 2019.

1. Add Storage Pool

Hey guys,

I am have trouble a storage pool to my small HP stream it comes up with error 0x00000032

If someone could give me step by step instructions on how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

Missmadi98, May 1, 2019
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, May 1, 2019
  3. replacing a drive in storage pool

Hi Arni,

As you referring to replacement of failed drive under storage pool, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly have you created a storage pool on your device?
    • Which is the operating system installed on your device? Confirm to us if Windows 10.
    • Is your device connected to Windows Server/ domain network?

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 1, 2019
  4. rlmosk Win User

Add Storage Pool

Not happy with Storage Pools.

Thanks for your reply. I already read the Storages & spaces FAQ
    before I posted this query. Maybe I still don't understand how this Storage Pool works. I do understand what you are saying about
    C: Drive. But CAdd Storage Pool :Drive also holds the "Library" files. These are the files I wish to delete on
    CAdd Storage Pool :Drive to free up space because they are now on the Storage Pool drives. The 2 extra Storage Pool drives are internal HD's in my tower. If this is the way the Storage Pool works, then I'd rather not have the Storage Pool and I'll just backup
    my Library Files (pictures, videos, music, documents) on my internal HDs. Is there a way to reverse the Storage Pool I just created?

Thanks.

rlmosk, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Add Storage Pool

1. Add Storage Pool - Similar Threads - Add Storage Pool

2. How to Add Drives to Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add Drives to Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Essentially, Storage Spaces stores two copies of your data so if one of your […] This article How to Add Drives to Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. storage pools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storage pools: I have three 1 TB drives in my computer. Two of them are configured as a RAID1 mirrored drive, and the third drive is for backup. Today, for the first time, I became aware of storage pools, and when I explored my setup, I found that some space on my RAID1 drive is assigned to...
  4. Storage Pool

Storage Pool: My Asus VivoBook recently ran out of storage space so I have been using an external hard drive to store everything. Yet my laptop progessed into no disc space and wasn't responding to basic functions like the use of Microsoft Word. I decided to create a storage pool to allow...
  5. Unable to add new disks to storage pool

Unable to add new disks to storage pool: I am attempting to add a pair of new disks to a storage pool, but when I do I get the following error: Can't Prepare drives Close all applications that are accessing the drive, and then try again The system cannot find the file specified. 0x00000002 [ATTACH] I notice...
  6. storage pool issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    storage pool issue: wondering if anyone could help. I used a DAS for 8 drives and used storage pool to create the raid. unfortunately, I returned the drive without deleting the storage pool in MS. Now I want to use a few of the drives but windows 10 either won't recognize the drive or kicks it...
  7. create storage pool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    create storage pool: I had a USB storage device that became damaged and unserviceable attached to my laptop I had a storage pool with this storage device . I deleted the storage device and did the necessary steps that i know to unattached the device from the memory. I plugged in a new storage...
  8. Storage Pool missing

Storage Pool missing: Hello. I had four 4TB drives in a 8TB Storage Pool mirrored setup. I was trying to use the "Remove"-option to replace one of the disks. After clicking it, Windows became unresponsive and then bluescreen. When Windows booted back up, the Storage Pool was missing, and the...
  9. Storage Pools

Storage Pools: Hello, I currently have windows 10 Home premium x64 and I am running a storage pool with no parity. I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise and I want to know if I will lose my Storage Pool and the information in it?...
  10. Add Drives to Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Drives to Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10: How to: Add Drives to Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 How to Add Drives to Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 [img] Information create virtual drives called storage spaces. These storage spaces typically store two copies of your data so if one...