Windows 10: add tags

Discus and support add tags in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In file explorer y want to add and see tags in tag column for my folders[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by andreikireev73, Aug 4, 2020.

1. add tags

In file explorer y want to add and see tags in tag column for my folders add tags 87dc05ac-7954-48f0-a8aa-649d7cd26f1b?upload=true.jpg

:)

andreikireev73, Aug 4, 2020

2. tags or title for pictures / photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Title is used to get more information about the content, different documents will have different title.

You can add same tags for documents with different title to group them to together, which will help in searching the file with same tags. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to add tags or title to your image.

Steps:

1. Right click on the Image or photo you want to tag.
    2. Select Properties.
    3. Select Detail tab.
    4. Under Description section, select
      tags or title.
    5. Add your tags or title and click on
      Ok.

Note: You can add more than one tag to the same image or photo.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Voice Tags on the E70

I'll try to answer in steps...

• The voice tags are set by the phone - there's no way of deleting them
    • The voice tags should be set to the default voice call number if you've set the defaults
    • You can't add your own as such, though you can add a nickname to the contacts, and that will be used for the synthesised tag rather than their first/last name.

I think that's it... hope it helps add tags :)

RichCowell, Aug 4, 2020
  4. morrohval Win User

add tags

How to remove bad (misspelled) TAG from Suggested list.

I have been adding TAGS to images to make them easier to sort. In my haste I spelled a name wrong. Now when I view the DETAILS view pane and then I click into the TAGS bar, and start entering a name, I get a pop-out list of all TAG suggestions starting
    with that letter that narrows down as I add more of the word. But as more and more people get added to the (good) TAG list, the misspelled one is taking up space. Where can I go in Win10 (updates up to Nov 2019) to see and remove unwanted TAGS so they are
    not "suggestions" and removed from the list? It seems reasonable that it would let me even DELETE the entire list and the list would rebuild with tags used in a folder so only a "live" list (yes, maybe even a misspelled one that still needs corrected) would
    soon repopulate.

IE: I added "Mark" and I added "John", then I was typing and realized that if I right-arrow over the semicolon I could add TAGS for John and Mark to a group of selected pictures, cutting out discrete clicks. In my haste I didn't hit the right-space between
    the names and then hit ENTER to tag the selected pictures. All TAGged as "John Mark"; I realized my mistake, deleted the tag and re-entered them as discrete tags. So, now, when I go to add a tag, and type in "m" there is a suggestion for all my tags that
    start with m, and "John Mark" is in the list. I want to remove "John Mark" as a suggested tag.

SO: How do I edit to remove bad TAG suggestions in Win10?

morrohval, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

add tags

1. add tags - Similar Threads - add tags

2. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...: I use tags, comments, subject, author, and ratings to organize by photos 20K, most of which are from my iPhone. With the HEIC file type which I would prefer to use I cannot add "tags", "subject", or "author" ... so, my whole organization scheme fails. I cannot find any way to...
  3. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...: I use tags, comments, subject, author, and ratings to organize by photos 20K, most of which are from my iPhone. With the HEIC file type which I would prefer to use I cannot add "tags", "subject", or "author" ... so, my whole organization scheme fails. I cannot find any way to...
  4. How can I add HEIC metadata tags, subject, etc. to my HEIC photos in Windows? I used these...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why can't I add tags to video files in windows 10 file explorer

why can't I add tags to video files in windows 10 file explorer: For some reason I cannot add tags or edit metadata for videos in Windows 10 file explorer, but I can in Windows 11. Do I have something set incorrectly?...
  6. why can't I add tags to video files in windows 10 file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I add tags to video files in windows 10 file explorer: For some reason I cannot add tags or edit metadata for videos in Windows 10 file explorer, but I can in Windows 11. Do I have something set incorrectly?...
  7. why can't I add tags to video files in windows 10 file explorer

8. add tags to mkv

add tags to mkv: hi..i've been facing a problem...i want to organize some files...and when i want to add tags to mkv files...the option "tags" in details tab doesn't work for me and cant add o edit anything in detail tab...
  9. add tags to mkv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add tags to mkv: hi..i've been facing a problem...i want to organize some files...and when i want to add tags to mkv files...the option "tags" in details tab doesn't work for me and cant add o edit anything in detail tab...
  10. add tags to mkv