Windows 10: Add third monitor - graphics card?

Discus and support Add third monitor - graphics card? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3. It does not appear to have an "on-board" vga. My graphics card is a GeForce 6600 GT. I am using both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by brucemc777, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Add third monitor - graphics card?

My motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3. It does not appear to have an "on-board" vga.

My graphics card is a GeForce 6600 GT. I am using both digital outputs for the two monitors present.

My monitors are a pair of Asus VS228H-P

I am not a gamer, but do appreciate a crisp display. I mainly run general business programs such as word processor and spreadsheet, internet browser, email, and sometimes enjoy watching a movie or video.

I wish to add a third monitor.

Two questions-

• Would using my old Acer P201w be a mistake in the long run, in that I can get another Asus VS228 for under $100?
    • What would the least expensive graphics adapter solution be that would maintain comparable quality?
    I'm afraid I have been away from tech for too long and am a bit on the penny-pinching side right now. I suspect that I should purchase the new third monitor, but am completely lost when it comes to the adapter card-

Thank-you very much for your consideration and expertise.

:)

brucemc777, Feb 29, 2016
  2. lwoods Win User

I have to have a 3-monitor Windows 10 installation. How do I do it?

I am presently running with two monitors. I want to add a third. I am looking for people that have three monitors running under Windows 10 in order to find out what graphics board, etc. that they are using in order to do this.

lwoods, Feb 29, 2016
  3. Adding a third monitor

I have 2 monitors connected to my windows 10 HP desktop. I am trying to add a third through USB with no luck (NO SIGNAL). My display adapter is an Intel(R) HD Graphics 630. The third device is a Visio tv/monitor. I am using a HDMI to USB converter.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

RichardReeve, Feb 29, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

Add third monitor - graphics card?

bobkn, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

Add third monitor - graphics card?

1. Add third monitor - graphics card? - Similar Threads - Add third monitor

2. third party graphics card interfering with dual monitors???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    third party graphics card interfering with dual monitors???: I am using a third party graphics card which worked great in my older pc 1-1-2021 HP i3, running the graphics card plus an additional monitor in the hdmi port, I purchased a new pc HP i7 a month ago and installed the card and software as before, but i cannot get the pc to...
  3. Third Monitor

Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  4. Graphics card monitor problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphics card monitor problem: Hey guys i got a notebook today and i connected my monitor with hdmi cable to my notebook so i can have 2 screens. But when i unplugged hdmi cable (to bring my notebook somewhere else) and when i clicked on nvidia control panel it said that its not connected to current...
  5. Enabling graphic card without monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling graphic card without monitor: Dell XPS 8900. I disabled the integrated graphic card with device manager. Now the screen is blank when i restart and F2 and F12 doesn’t keep the spinning dots from freezing up. The F2 menu doesn’t appear anymore as it use to. The F12 menu still appears but hitting the menu...
  6. Graphic cards and monitors matching

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic cards and monitors matching: I am considering an upgrade of my ageing monitor. At present BenQ PD2700U is a high level contender. Problem is that my graphics card is a NVidia Quadro 600 which supports a maximum of 2560 x 1600 pixels and the PD2700U has 3840 x 2160 pixels. Going for the BenQ PD2700Q would...
  7. Graphic cards and monitors matching

Graphic cards and monitors matching: I am considering an upgrade of my ageing monitor. At present BenQ PD2700U is a high level contender. Problem is that my graphics card is a NVidia Quadro 600 which supports a maximum of 2560 x 1600 pixels and the PD2700U has 3840 x 2160 pixels. Going for the BenQ PD2700Q would...
  8. usb monitors using graphics card

usb monitors using graphics card: So i plan to put a gaming rig into a custom made small case and stuff and then attach a display that folds to become like a laptop like thing and i want to hook up the graphics card (GTX 1660 Ti) to my usb monitor im using instead of just using its own external card or...
  9. Graphic card or monitor problem?

Graphic card or monitor problem?: If when i retun computer from "display off" by moving cursor, my signal returns to dim or black (SOMETIMES), yes there is a signal, but there is a dim-black, or black signal, sometimes turning off and on monitor by button will result in blinking right picture and again goes...
  10. Force monitor to use second graphic card?

Force monitor to use second graphic card?: Hello, I have two monitors and I have two graphic cards, one of which is damaged. The only reason I am still using the damaged graphics card is because it's display ports are still working and my second graphic card doesn't have a HDMI port. Because of this my full HD...