Windows 10: Add to SEND

Discus and support Add to SEND in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Would like to add Personal Cloud WD to SEND TO … how do I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarlBeu, Apr 8, 2019.

1. CarlBeu Win User

Add to SEND

Would like to add Personal Cloud WD to SEND TO … how do I do it?

:)

CarlBeu, Apr 8, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 8, 2019
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Lex Del Win User

Add to SEND

email won't send from Outbox on my nokia

Hi,

To isolate the concern, please answer the following questions:

• Which phone and OS version you're currently using?
    • What is the error code that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We also suggest you to send us a screenshot of the error code that you've received.

Sincerely.

Lex Del, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Add to SEND

1. Add to SEND - Similar Threads - Add SEND

2. When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...: When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a gnarly @rcs.google.com recipient. Example: jjswmzrfgjbswu3jompswmjxgeztgmbrg4zdqoa7mzrggnjwmvqtomtggaydiyrtmzrggmrwmy2wezjqguzgknrwmy2q====@rcs.google.com. Has anyone else seen this?...
  3. When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a...: When I send a text message to an existing text thread using the Phone Link app, it adds a gnarly @rcs.google.com recipient. Example: jjswmzrfgjbswu3jompswmjxgeztgmbrg4zdqoa7mzrggnjwmvqtomtggaydiyrtmzrggmrwmy2wezjqguzgknrwmy2q====@rcs.google.com. Has anyone else seen this?...
  4. Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety: Hi,My kid accidently left the family safety and then sent the invite. When kid tried to accept the invite on Saturday, kept getting errorUnusual Activity detected. Please try after sometime. TraceID: xxxTried from a different laptop and also from phone app and still got the...
  5. Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error when trying to send invite to add my kid to family safety: Hi,My kid accidently left the family safety and then sent the invite. When kid tried to accept the invite on Saturday, kept getting errorUnusual Activity detected. Please try after sometime. TraceID: xxxTried from a different laptop and also from phone app and still got the...
  6. How to add Printer to ‘Send to’ Desktop context menu on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Printer to ‘Send to’ Desktop context menu on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Windows users can add, remove, edit Context Menu items on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers using Context Menu Editors. In this post, we will walk you through the steps on how to manually add Printer to ‘Send to’ Desktop Context Menu on Windows 11/10 to make printing...
  7. Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add "New Folder" option to the Send To right-click menu?: Could you just copy the "Compressed (zipped) Folder" option and edit it to create a non-compressed folder? submitted by /u/NuclearDuck13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyv9kg/add_new_folder_option_to_the_send_to_rightclick/
  8. Change "Send to" to "Move to" / or add that function

in Windows 10 Support
    Change "Send to" to "Move to" / or add that function: This is an issue I've been struggling with since the function came. I want to change/add the function "Send to" to "Move to" [img] As you can see, I've already added the move to function that opens a dialogue "where to save". But, that's not what I'm after. I want the...
  9. Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features

in Windows 10 News
    Google Gmail adds Smart Compose, send later, and more features: G Suite’s journey began 15 years ago with the introduction of Gmail in 2004. Back then, Gmail pioneered a new and secure approach to email with 1GB of free storage and lightning-fast Google search built right in. Gmail continues to help people manage their work and personal...
  10. How tdo I add someone to my Drop Box so I can send them files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How tdo I add someone to my Drop Box so I can send them files?: How do I add someone to my Drop Box so that I can send them videos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-tdo-i-add-someone-to-my-drop-box-so-i-can-send/fc518bc3-bb7f-4e47-8d13-ceaab6eccfec"