Windows 10: Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses

Discus and support Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a laptop running on W10 home. I wish to add a second user who sees and uses everything user 1 sees and uses: office, browsers, files, etc. If... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by greener333, May 11, 2019.

1. Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses

I have a laptop running on W10 home. I wish to add a second user who sees and uses everything user 1 sees and uses: office, browsers, files, etc. If I add user 2 as family or administrator, all user 1 files are not accessible or visible to user 2. How do I make it look identical except for user name?

:)

greener333, May 11, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 11, 2019
  3. Removing a "hidden" user and user files

Thanks for your patience. I was able with "Net User" to remove the left over user. It no longer appears when I invoke Net User.

Now for the user's folder which remains behind. After performing the series of steps that you suggested, I attempted to delete this folder. The result again was an error message about permission
    Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses 1579d3b5-d6d3-4481-ad8c-0dae5f689a1a.jpg

"Administrators" appears on the list in the list of advanced security.

RobertOBollinger, May 11, 2019
  4. Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses

Windows 10 can't load the user profile for a new user account

Hi Judy

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. .

I would suggest you to follow the method give below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you enter into safe mode and enable built-in administrator and check with the status of User profile service.

Step 1: Start computer in safe
    mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.

• Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt.

• Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes
      (Check for the spaces)
    d. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Method 2: Try to create a new user account (Microsoft account) and check if you are able to access the content from your computer

Create a user account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-10

Note: Create a Microsoft account

Method 3: Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses

1. Add user: user 2 to see everything user 1 sees and uses - Similar Threads - Add user user

2. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  3. 2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users

in Windows 10 Support
    2 User accounts but 1 has no folder in Users: Created another user account, called Mac, also an admin, in case I need it. In User Accounts when I click on 'manage another account' it then shows 2nd account, Mac. But under C:\Users there is only main Dave folder and Public. Why would there be no folder for Mac? Can't...
  4. in the user file i can't see my account user file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in the user file i can't see my account user file.: I hide my account folder by mistake and when I tried to unhide the folder in the view ribbon, I only got the default user and not my user. [ATTACH]...
  5. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...
  6. a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or

a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or: Users accounts in win 10 pro a user can see by anyway other user files? Emails outlook, or passwords in chrome or robofirm password manager...? to switcgph users needed shutdown... ? For user creation ms account is optional? 16882
  7. new user account can't see pictures

new user account can't see pictures: I created a new user account for my spouse but we aren't able to access pics that are on the computer. I can't figure it out, any help appreciated. 93154
  8. Unable to see folder C:\users\all users

Unable to see folder C:\users\all users: Using win10 - 64bit Logged into cmd prompt as admin. Cannot see C:\users\all users with the following cmd's Folder does not show in normal File Explorer window Run TREE cmd and the All Users folder does not show. Run DIR cmd for C:\users and All Users does not show...
  9. i keep seeing new users under C:\Users

i keep seeing new users under C:\Users: currently under my c drive i have 7 users why would this be i should only have 2-3 66527
  10. Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon Screen shows 2 users but there is only 1 user: On a friends laptop which was given to him, on the startup/logon screen he sees 2 names. His own and the previous owner. He said he deleted the user account for the previous owner and if I go to users, it only shows him as the sole user as administrator. If I use the...