Windows 10: Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time

Discus and support Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two kids. Both have an Asus T100TA with Windows 10 and a Nokia Lumia 930 with Windows 10 Mobile. I have added their accounts to our family and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Plantje, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Plantje Win User

Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time

I have two kids. Both have an Asus T100TA with Windows 10 and a Nokia Lumia 930 with Windows 10 Mobile.

I have added their accounts to our family and I have provided them some screen time. However, the screen time they have on the Windows 10 Mobile device is not added to their daily screen time... is that correct?

:)

Plantje, Apr 16, 2019
  2. lorraine walsh, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time :)

Anthony Bartolo, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Add Windows 10 Mobile device to screen time - Similar Threads - Add Mobile device

2. Add Screen Time NOW

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add Screen Time NOW: My son will want extra screen time tonight for a school project, but I will be asleep before his normal allowance runs out. Therefore, he won't get the prompt to request screen time from me until it is too late. Is there a way to give him an 8-hour extension right now? I...
  3. Windows Mobile device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mobile device: I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks, Ken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobile-device/78d0e256-d86d-4219-a58d-1f01ada06e44
  4. Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store: When I try to add payment through a mobile device as a payment method in Microsoft Store, the app tells me to try again. I have tried numerous times, I have checked whether my mobile operator supports this, I have checked whether my mobile number is accurate—to no avail. I am...
  5. Microsoft Screen Time Unable To Add Time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Screen Time Unable To Add Time: Hi, I have been trying to give my son extra time for a few days, but when I click on My Parent Is Here, it shows a gray screen for a minute or two before saying An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. (800705b4), and when I grant time or remove the time...
  6. windows mobile device

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mobile device: how i make microsoft outlook my default mail client. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-mobile-device/12a41f7f-70b8-4361-85a4-9701e30d9770
  7. Add a Mobile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add a Mobile: The latest Windows 10 Security updates now say that I can Add my phone so that I can start to write an email etc and then continue on my PC, but when I try to Add my phone all I get is "Something went wrong". Any ideas.?...
  8. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  9. windows mobil device

windows mobil device: Navi Gopal Programm wartet auf mobile device Center, startet mit Fehlermeldung mobil device neu installieren, wo ist das Programm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobil-device/3a15f8e5-5738-4b97-a8ce-f89171c9eb7b
  10. PIN - Add in Windows 10 Mobile Phones

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    PIN - Add in Windows 10 Mobile Phones: How to: PIN - Add in Windows 10 Mobile Phones How to Add a PIN to your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information You can create a PIN (Personal Identification Number) to use in place of passwords. Having a PIN makes it easier to sign in to your phone, apps, and...