Windows 10: Add work or school account button not working windows 11

Discus and support Add work or school account button not working windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Until last week i had no problem, then yesterday, my onenote says i have too sign in againsync stopped automatically.when i tried to sign in ,my school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aditya [2005}, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Add work or school account button not working windows 11

Until last week i had no problem, then yesterday, my onenote says i have too sign in againsync stopped automatically.when i tried to sign in ,my school account disappeared from the list. when i went to settings to check ,the account not there also .When i clicked the "Add work or school account" button ,nothing happened. Any help on what to do?

:)

Aditya [2005}, Jan 13, 2022

2. Can't remove a Work or School account from Windows 10

I found I could not delete the work or school account, because it was likely controlled by a domain controller, which I could no longer log onto.

I found the solution below DOES work, as described by the user Pvandamcom2

Steps:

- In Control Panel, User Accounts, select your account

- Select "instead log on with a local account" and follow the steps

- Then logon, go back to accounts, and go to Access to work and school account

- Click Disconnect for the Work or School Account. The work account dissappeared

- Last step, go back and change logon to be with Microsoft Account instead of
    local account

The work account is no longer displayed

Gary in San Diego, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are receiving an error related to your email account. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “I deleted the e-mail account” do you mean deleting the Microsoft account or deleting the account from your computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to login to the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts, and select
      Access work or school
      from the left pane.
    3. Now, click on the email account and select
      Disconnect
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If this doesn’t work, you may want to try converting the account to a local account and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Add work or school account button not working windows 11

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Add work or school account button not working windows 11

1. Add work or school account button not working windows 11 - Similar Threads - Add school account

2. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  3. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  4. Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Can't add work/school account: We have new machines that our company is trying to set up for work use by employees. They come with Windows 10. Upon taking the machine out of the box and setting it up with the employees WORK Microsoft account, it wouldn't let me install Windows 11 even though the machine...
  5. Windows 11: Can't add work/school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Can't add work/school account: We have new machines that our company is trying to set up for work use by employees. They come with Windows 10. Upon taking the machine out of the box and setting it up with the employees WORK Microsoft account, it wouldn't let me install Windows 11 even though the machine...
  6. Cannot add work or school accounts to windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot add work or school accounts to windows: So I have Microsoft office and the only way for me to activate it is to sign in with my school account but every time I try to sign into my school account, whether its in windows settings or in the Microsoft store or in word itself, I the window open for me to enter my email...
  7. Add work or school account button not working windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add work or school account button not working windows 11: Until last week i had no problem, then yesterday, my onenote says i have too sign in againsync stopped automatically.when i tried to sign in ,my school account disappeared from the list. when i went to settings to check ,the account not there also .When i clicked the "Add...
  8. unable to add a school or work account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to add a school or work account: when i try to add the account the following error message appears: Something went wrong your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WI-FI,VPN, or email....
  9. "Add a work or school account" not working

"Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...
  10. Missing "Add work or school account"

Missing "Add work or school account": In Settings, Email and app accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, some computers are missing "Add work or school account". I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing this. Is this a function of a particular Windows 10 version? A function of joining an AD or AAD?...