Windows 10: Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer

Discus and support Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Currently, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, one for school/work and a personal account and I am just switching between the two. The problem is that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Charles-123, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer

Hi, Currently, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, one for school/work and a personal account and I am just switching between the two. The problem is that, while I can easily switch between work/school and my personal account on e.g. Word, I can't find an easy way to switch between the 2 OneDrives in File Explorer. What I want is to have 2 OneDrive accounts displayed on the left menu in File Explorer. Is that possible? I am using a Surface Pro 7 on Windows 11. Thanks for any help.

:)

Charles-123, Oct 20, 2021

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Oct 20, 2021
  4. fjk61011 Win User

Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer

No onedrive

Ok, success. Had to unlink account and sign in again to change location to my E: drive

fjk61011, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer

1. Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer - Similar Threads - Add school OneDrive

2. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  3. Add a work or school account button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add a work or school account button not working: In Accounts > Email & accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, Add a work or school account button is not working. I kept clicking it but it wont popup the login screen.Also I tried to Signin with my school account in Microsoft Office 365 Word, then after I enter my email...
  4. cannot add 4th work or school account

cannot add 4th work or school account: Hello there!We have the difficulty with one customer that we only have three work or school accounts Microsoft 365‎‎in the Windows 10 PC!‎‎If we want to create the 4th account, we always get the error message CAA5010A see appendix‎‎Here there seems to be a limit for creating...
  5. Cannot add work or school accounts to windows

Cannot add work or school accounts to windows: So I have Microsoft office and the only way for me to activate it is to sign in with my school account but every time I try to sign into my school account, whether its in windows settings or in the Microsoft store or in word itself, I the window open for me to enter my email...
  6. Cannot add work or school accounts to windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot add work or school accounts to windows: So I have Microsoft office and the only way for me to activate it is to sign in with my school account but every time I try to sign into my school account, whether its in windows settings or in the Microsoft store or in word itself, I the window open for me to enter my email...
  7. Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer

Add work/school OneDrive account to File Explorer: Hi, Currently, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, one for school/work and a personal account and I am just switching between the two. The problem is that, while I can easily switch between work/school and my personal account on e.g. Word, I can't find an easy way to switch between...
  8. unable to add a school or work account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to add a school or work account: when i try to add the account the following error message appears: Something went wrong your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WI-FI,VPN, or email....
  9. "Add a work or school account" not working

"Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...
  10. Missing "Add work or school account"

Missing "Add work or school account": In Settings, Email and app accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, some computers are missing "Add work or school account". I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing this. Is this a function of a particular Windows 10 version? A function of joining an AD or AAD?...