Windows 10: Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

Discus and support Add "Your Phone" to startup applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where is the "Your Phone" file application located? I would like to have it start when I turn on my computer. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert Rieth, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

Where is the "Your Phone" file application located?

I would like to have it start when I turn on my computer.

Thank you.

:)

Robert Rieth, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 19, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Add "Your Phone" to startup applications

1. Add "Your Phone" to startup applications - Similar Threads - Add Phone startup

2. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  3. Your phone application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone application: After making a call using your phone application on windows 11, the calls gets connected on my mobile instead of the my laptop.i have tried all the troubleshooting methods given on support site....
  4. Disable Your Phone Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Your Phone Startup: I do not want my Your Phone App on my Windows 11 PC to start automatically, but I am unable to find a way to disable this. It is not listed on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not listed in Settings->Apps->Startup. However, it starts automatically when I boot. Please...
  5. Disable Your Phone Startup

Disable Your Phone Startup: I do not want my Your Phone App on my Windows 11 PC to start automatically, but I am unable to find a way to disable this. It is not listed on the Startup tab of Task Manager. It is not listed in Settings->Apps->Startup. However, it starts automatically when I boot. Please...
  6. Your Phone Companion Startup

Your Phone Companion Startup: How do I make the Your Phone Companion program launch on startup? I don't see any options within the app and it also doesn't appear in the startup tab in task manager. It's installed from the Microsoft store, so I don't know how to create a shortcut and add it to the startup...
  7. Your Phone application help

Your Phone application help: I am currently trying to set up the "Your Phone" application on my pc and connect it to my phone. I am having a problem where my phone's app and my PC's app are asking for different things to connect. My pc wants my phone to scan a QR code from the Your Phone app, but I am...
  8. No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...

No sound on pc with 'your phone' application...: hiya, So, the 'Your Phone' app is connected to a galaxy note 10+ and everything seems fine. However, i've only now just noticed that whenever I do something on the pc involving an app on the phone that produces sound, the sound still emanates from the phone rather than the...
  9. Add Media Features in your phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Media Features in your phone: Hello I have no question I request media access control on your phone Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-media-features-in-your-phone/6f945d2e-3032-459f-86e0-5b08c5703362
  10. "Your Phone application not connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Phone application not connecting: I found that I didn't have the "One Drive" app loaded on my machine. Once I loaded it I was able to connect. Very frustrating because Microsoft never mentions this....