Windows 10: Added a Library and I can't delete it.

Discus and support Added a Library and I can't delete it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I added a library and Iwant to delete it but I can't. Any tricks to get this to happen? Manage libraries and hiding did not work. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Questhaven, May 30, 2020.

1. Added a Library and I can't delete it.

I added a library and Iwant to delete it but I can't. Any tricks to get this to happen? Manage libraries and hiding did not work.

Thanks!

:)

Questhaven, May 30, 2020

2. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows Media Player no longer adding certain videos to library

The value that was there in the file is {FCF24A76-9A57-4036-990D-E35DD8B244E1}.

I followed your steps, the new value is being bolded and then saved (but not to the file itself?), but after I deleted the file from the library and then re-added it (restore deleted items), the value of that field is the above one again. And the file is in the other media category.

Ten Forward, May 30, 2020
  4. Added a Library and I can't delete it.

Please delete everything in my library

Hello Trung,

We understand that you would want to clear your Library in Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

• When you say library, are you referring to File explorer library?
    • What happens when you try to delete the files and folders from Library?

If you are referring to File explorer library, Kindly follow the suggestions from the below link and check if it helps:

Windows 10. How to remove items from the Library without deleting content?

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Added a Library and I can't delete it.

1. Added a Library and I can't delete it. - Similar Threads - Added Library can't

2. Can't delete account added to Microsft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete account added to Microsft.: I added an gmail for my account bc i had problems and probably have. But later i wanted to delete it. Because I had 2 account added to Settings < Accounts < Email and App accounts so I tried to delete it. It dissapered but maybe 5 sec later it just came back so I can't delete...
  3. Can't delete account added to Microsft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete account added to Microsft.: I added an gmail for my account bc i had problems and probably have. But later i wanted to delete it. Because I had 2 account added to Settings < Accounts < Email and App accounts so I tried to delete it. It dissapered but maybe 5 sec later it just came back so I can't delete...
  4. Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?: To Microsoft: You need to undo your intrusion of my inbox with FORCED Ads. I have a persistent, non delete able, non blocking, Ad; located at the top of my inbox messages EVERY time I refresh Outlook.live.com email. This causes me great concern. First - that you are ABLE to...
  5. Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?

Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?: To Microsoft: You need to undo your intrusion of my inbox with FORCED Ads. I have a persistent, non delete able, non blocking, Ad; located at the top of my inbox messages EVERY time I refresh Outlook.live.com email. This causes me great concern. First - that you are ABLE to...
  6. Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. TouchPredictions Registry library when added

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TouchPredictions Registry library when added: i would like to know what version of windows the TouchPredictions library was made/and or added to the registry library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpredictions-registry-library-when-added/40c0ad22-48a6-4e4c-b42c-5829ec4351da
  8. TouchPredictions Registry library when added

TouchPredictions Registry library when added: i would like to know what version of windows the TouchPredictions library was made/and or added to the registry library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpredictions-registry-library-when-added/40c0ad22-48a6-4e4c-b42c-5829ec4351da
  9. Adding to library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding to library: so I have Minecraft java and i want bedrock so i go to the microsoft store and ask for permission and its allowed but its been sitting on working on it for a couple of hours or so so I have java Minecraft and I wanted bedrock so i went to Microsoft store and did buy the I...
  10. Adding network locations to Windows Libraries

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding network locations to Windows Libraries: I have a client who wants me to set this up but I cannot find a way to make it work; He's replaced the machine where the data is stored, and has a new user profile; I mention that because he DID have libraries setup on the old user profile to the old machine that included...