Windows 10: Added a Microsoft member to a family but still shows pending after accepting invitation but...

Discus and support Added a Microsoft member to a family but still shows pending after accepting invitation but... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Dear all,Kindly, can anybody explain to me why after accepting invitation for a member to join the family,it still displays 'pending ' on top of the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PROCUREMENTWORKSHOP, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Added a Microsoft member to a family but still shows pending after accepting invitation but...

Dear all,Kindly, can anybody explain to me why after accepting invitation for a member to join the family,it still displays 'pending ' on top of the organizer.I have so far added like five members to different organizers without any problem but now on the third organizer, adding members to this family is not working. If you click join now, it does not take you to the next pageNothing happens=Dead ButtonI do appreciate your help.Thank You,Thomas.

:)

PROCUREMENTWORKSHOP, Oct 6, 2021

2. Family members accepted invitation but under my account their accounts show pending

I added family members as adults to my account. They each received and accepted my invitation. When I check on their status, it shows that their invite is still pending but they can log in. Help

MarkDershowitz, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Adding Family Members

Hi,

Through my Windows 10 I invited my family members although they never accepted the invitation. I want to resend the invitations but when I go to do that, it says they're already family members; they're not even listed (or even showing there's an invite)
    through the family members window. What do I do?

Thanks so much.

Lisa

LisaBobbitt, Oct 6, 2021
  4. nai0248 Win User

Added a Microsoft member to a family but still shows pending after accepting invitation but...

Adding family member

Attempting to add another adult (spouse) to family account. Sent the invitation to the email, email received and clicked the link to accept the invitation. Received a message that the spouse account was added to the family. However, when I view my profile,
    below the spouse email it only says "invitation sent". Is that normal? will it eventually change as an active family member?

nai0248, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Added a Microsoft member to a family but still shows pending after accepting invitation but...

1. Added a Microsoft member to a family but still shows pending after accepting invitation but... - Similar Threads - Added Microsoft member

2. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  3. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: I am trying to add a family member to MS365. After adding the new family member the recipient can see my invite in the family account. Accepting the invitation seems to work but then drops back to the initial screen to accept invite. After trying this multiple times the...
  4. Added a Microsoft member to a family group but still shows pending after accepting the invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added a Microsoft member to a family group but still shows pending after accepting the invite: Hello,I had an existing account where the family member was added and all was working correctly. Then, I have received the notice that there are changes coming, so I logged in and found the family member was not there. I tried to add the family member and sent an invite and...
  5. Added a Microsoft member to a family group but still shows pending after accepting the invite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Added a Microsoft member to a family group but still shows pending after accepting the invite: Hello,I had an existing account where the family member was added and all was working correctly. Then, I have received the notice that there are changes coming, so I logged in and found the family member was not there. I tried to add the family member and sent an invite and...
  6. Family member still shows as pending for organizer even after child accepts

Family member still shows as pending for organizer even after child accepts: I added my child and invitation was accepted by him. Many hours later as the organizer his status still shows up as 'pending'. When he logs in to his account it shows as connected. Only options for me are cancel invitation or accept. I can't even remove him from my end...
  7. Family member still shows as pending for organizer even after child accepts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family member still shows as pending for organizer even after child accepts: I added my child and invitation was accepted by him. Many hours later as the organizer his status still shows up as 'pending'. When he logs in to his account it shows as connected. Only options for me are cancel invitation or accept. I can't even remove him from my end...
  8. Family member still shows as pending for organizer even after child accepts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue

Microsoft Family - Invite Member Issue: Member invited but when member tries to accept an error message states 'Something went wrong, try refresh or come back in a while' I've completed this for other members with no issue but one invited member cannot access due to the above error message. I've tried the link...
  10. Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family

Family member cannot accept invite to join my MS Family: Hi, My wife has an MS account. I have logged on to my account and invited her to join the family to benefit from MS 365 as an organiser. It shows under "Notifications" that her invite is pending. The invite did NOT generate an email to my wife. I have left matters for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms invite to family