Windows 10: Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections

Discus and support Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I now have a new Windows 11 PC. I still have my Windows 10 laptop atm. I used my old PIN, so now I have my stuff of both systems. However, I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CD1295, Sep 25, 2022.

1. CD1295 Win User

Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections

I now have a new Windows 11 PC. I still have my Windows 10 laptop atm. I used my old PIN, so now I have my stuff of both systems. However, I have a question. Suppose if I wanted to give my laptop away and had to take the old stuff off. Is there a way to keep the old stuff on my new PC or should I have just done with a new PIN?

:)

CD1295, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections

1. Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections - Similar Threads - Added stuff another

2. Another question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another question: How would i download a file iso image for windows 10 for a vm or oracle vm the problem i have is "virtual machine failed to boot that might be caused by missing boot or iso"...
  3. Another question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another question: How would i download a file iso image for windows 10 for a vm or oracle vm the problem i have is "virtual machine failed to boot that might be caused by missing boot or iso"...
  4. Added my stuff to another PC but I want to stop the connection between systems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added my stuff to another PC but I want to stop the connection between systems.: I now have a new Windows 11 PC. I still have my Windows 10 laptop atm. I used my old PIN, so now I have my stuff of both systems. However, I want to make my new PC have a different pin now. Kinda start anew. I have my old stuff back up to add to the new PC....
  5. Added my stuff to another PC but I want to stop the connection between systems.

Added my stuff to another PC but I want to stop the connection between systems.: I now have a new Windows 11 PC. I still have my Windows 10 laptop atm. I used my old PIN, so now I have my stuff of both systems. However, I want to make my new PC have a different pin now. Kinda start anew. I have my old stuff back up to add to the new PC....
  6. Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections

Added my stuff to another PC but I have a question on connections: I now have a new Windows 11 PC. I still have my Windows 10 laptop atm. I used my old PIN, so now I have my stuff of both systems. However, I have a question. Suppose if I wanted to give my laptop away and had to take the old stuff off. Is there a way to keep the old stuff on...
  7. Adding Another User to MY PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Another User to MY PC: I cannot add someone else as a user to my pc. When I click on the add another user icon a screen pops up and then disappears. Why can't I add a user to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-another-user-to-my-pc/d2d23cf6-041d-467d-b93f-a90bc033aa0d
  8. another question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    another question: i have also another question, i frienquently have blue screens that crash my computer, how to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-question/e3bf001e-011f-4d4b-9be3-08255afeb101
  9. Adding another PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding another PC: Now I have 4 kids at home, one of them doesn't have powerpoint on their laptop. Can my subscription cover another laptop? Penny. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-another-pc/b7c7dcca-122e-458f-ab48-17d20136bc41
  10. I have another question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have another question: I'm presenting problems with my wifi network, it disconnects, it's very slow, sometimes I cannot connect my laptop with windows 10, my iphone cell connects normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-another-question/2f098d97-1b87-49da-81bb-c6353944be09