Windows 10: added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse

Discus and support added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I added myself as local user on husbands computer. Now, it shows that I am administrator with my email address not husbands. Also, his files are... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CharleneLatsha, Apr 29, 2020.

1. added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse

I added myself as local user on husbands computer. Now, it shows that I am administrator with my email address not husbands. Also, his files are missing.

:)

CharleneLatsha, Apr 29, 2020
  2. JohnPring Win User

for the last two days my family tree will not accept adding a spouse or children why? help please.

for the last two days my family tree will not accept adding a spouse or child. help please.

JohnPring, Apr 29, 2020
  3. How can I change "significant other" to spouse

Sorry Julie, I missed your answer to this.

I see there is the field under details but have never used it because I have found it more useful to place this under notes. That way at least it shows up on mobile devices.

What I was specifically referring to was the lack of a spouse entry under the phone lists. Most of my clients are private individuals (heating engineer) and I am often unsure as to whose mobile I am calling. For the landline number home is fine but for mobile
    you only have one option and then have to resort to an alternative field such as Home 2, car, assistant etc.

Why no field for Spouse or Partner? See what I mean?

Jezclayton, Apr 29, 2020
  4. ChosenJo Win User

added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse

How can I change "significant other" to spouse

How can I change "significant other" to spouse for I am the latter not the former.

ChosenJo, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse

1. added myself to spouses computer now it says I am administrator, not spouse - Similar Threads - added myself spouses

2. I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied: I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-make-myself-administrator-of-my-own/367bb0a8-696a-46cd-9d75-acd92a4a2334
  3. "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?: "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?"Please ignore any spelling/punctuation/grammar/etc." mistakes.1. I'm quite diligent in keeping all systems up-to-date with regard to frequently distributed MS service applications.2. Several weeks ago, while conducting these...
  4. "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?: "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?"Please ignore any spelling/punctuation/grammar/etc." mistakes.1. I'm quite diligent in keeping all systems up-to-date with regard to frequently distributed MS service applications.2. Several weeks ago, while conducting these...
  5. "My spouses laptop is FRIED" !! Request ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Window10 says I am not Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window10 says I am not Administrator: I just reinstalled my windows, So I need to delete some old files but isn't allowing me to do it, it is required administrators but I am the only one to use laptop. So I check security and find out that they are the same Im an administrator, and laptop remembers me as a...
  7. Window10 says I am not Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window10 says I am not Administrator: I just reinstalled my windows, So I need to delete some old files but isn't allowing me to do it, it is required administrators but I am the only one to use laptop. So I check security and find out that they are the same Im an administrator, and laptop remembers me as a...
  8. How do I change my spouses computer to just him? His own MS account. Everything.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I change my spouses computer to just him? His own MS account. Everything.: I own the 5 license deal from the computer purchase. My husbands computer was set up with it. Now, it seems to be my computer. How do I change it to remove all my information and create his own MS account. The only thing I want him to keep is the Office 365 Home, which...
  9. How do I change administrator account on pc windows 10. spouse currently has the admin...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change administrator account on pc windows 10. spouse currently has the admin...: How do I change administrator account on pc windows 10. spouse currently has the admin account but we want to change so my profile is admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-administrator-account-on-pc/42be85a1-b9a5-4f64-97ca-89ea76c6e062"
  10. Now that Home Group and MSHOME are gone, how do O access files on my spouse's computer and...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Now that Home Group and MSHOME are gone, how do O access files on my spouse's computer and...: See tile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/now-that-home-group-and-mshome-are-gone-how-do-o/385c185b-32a0-437a-a655-0a8fda46b695"