Windows 10: Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32

Discus and support Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I added more ram so I’m at 96 ram total and when I turn on the pc everything loads and moment I open up internet I get blue screen that crashed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Angel Dejesus2, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32

I added more ram so I’m at 96 ram total and when I turn on the pc everything loads and moment I open up internet I get blue screen that crashed it won’t let me do anything else? Can someone explain what’s going on

:)

Angel Dejesus2, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Ghot Win User

Will adding RAM will help to speed up my PC?

More RAM will definitely help with photoshop and autocad, but it's time for a new computer.

Maybe something like this...

System Builder - Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz 8-Core, H510 ATX Mid Tower - PCPartPicker

3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 shows only 16gb of RAM usuable of 24GB

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the bit version of the Operating system which you have installed?
    If it is a 32 bit the system will use 16 GB of ram out of 24 GB. If it is a 64 bit Operating system I would suggest you to remove the Ram module and connect it back and check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32

1. Added new ram I have two 16 and two 32 - Similar Threads - Added ram

2. Windows Activation after adding RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation after adding RAM?: I have been using Acer Predator Helios 300 and I recently bought Acer Predator Helios 16 which came inbundled with windows 11 Home edition and 16 GB RAM. I upgraded to windows 11 pro and activated successfully and later added 16 GB RAM making total of 32 GB RAM. I will be...
  3. Windows Activation after adding RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation after adding RAM?: I have been using Acer Predator Helios 300 and I recently bought Acer Predator Helios 16 which came inbundled with windows 11 Home edition and 16 GB RAM. I upgraded to windows 11 pro and activated successfully and later added 16 GB RAM making total of 32 GB RAM. I will be...
  4. Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...: so i have a laptop with soldered 4 gb 2666 mhz ram and i have bought a ram of 3200 mhz 8gb when i insert the ram and start the laptop it boots and it do shpws the 8 gb ram installed with its 2666mhz but when i shut the laptop and then reopen it, i doesnot bootup what can be...
  5. Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...

Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...: so i have a laptop with soldered 4 gb 2666 mhz ram and i have bought a ram of 3200 mhz 8gb when i insert the ram and start the laptop it boots and it do shpws the 8 gb ram installed with its 2666mhz but when i shut the laptop and then reopen it, i doesnot bootup what can be...
  6. i have added in a new 1TB SSD 16 gb of ram on my HP 14-dk1035wm laptop, i kept the 1tb disk...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have added in a new 1TB SSD 16 gb of ram on my HP 14-dk1035wm laptop, i kept the 1tb disk...: Device name HP 14-dk1035wmProcessor AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSSD 1TB Samsung NVME M.2 970 evo plus already transferred windows to the SSD just can't get it to...
  7. i have added in a new 1TB SSD 16 gb of ram on my HP 14-dk1035wm laptop, i kept the 1tb disk...

i have added in a new 1TB SSD 16 gb of ram on my HP 14-dk1035wm laptop, i kept the 1tb disk...: Device name HP 14-dk1035wmProcessor AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 13.9 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorSSD 1TB Samsung NVME M.2 970 evo plus already transferred windows to the SSD just can't get it to...
  8. Added RAM to pc other than manufacturer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added RAM to pc other than manufacturer: good evening everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible to insert in my pc dell inspiron 15 5510 a 4 GB ram not from Dell, always DDR4 from another brand that I have in another pc. I was wondering if that was fine and didn't cause hardware/software problems on my pc. Thank...
  9. Added RAM to pc other than manufacturer

Added RAM to pc other than manufacturer: good evening everyone, I wanted to know if it is possible to insert in my pc dell inspiron 15 5510 a 4 GB ram not from Dell, always DDR4 from another brand that I have in another pc. I was wondering if that was fine and didn't cause hardware/software problems on my pc. Thank...
  10. Added RAM to pc other than manufacturer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware