Windows 10: Added third monitor

Discus and support Added third monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BD5323, Aug 23, 2022.

1. BD5323 Win User

Added third monitor

I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked.

:)

BD5323, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

Added third monitor

1. Added third monitor - Similar Threads - Added third monitor

2. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  3. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  4. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  5. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  6. Third Monitor

Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  7. Third Monitor issue

Third Monitor issue: I just added a third 35" monitor to my computer. I am running a GFORCE RTX 2070 Super Card. The third monitor after about 10 Minutes goes Orange Tinted. It is not the night light setting. It is like a deep orange. I have checked my GPU performance and it is not even hitting...
  8. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...
  9. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...
  10. Adding third monitor made second monitor blurry!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding third monitor made second monitor blurry!: Hey all - Been lurking here for a while and have found many answers, but after searching with no resolution found. I was issued a new Dell laptop for work with Win10 1709 - it's a core i5 6300u 2.4Ghz with an intel HD 520 graphics card. I was running two 24 inch monitors at...