Windows 10: Added third monitor

Discus and support Added third monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BD5323, Aug 23, 2022.

1. BD5323 Win User

Added third monitor

I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked.

:)

BD5323, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 23, 2022
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 23, 2022
  4. Added third monitor

Adding Monitor to Laptop

Hi,

Additional external monitors usually depends on the number of the video out ports that you have on your device. If your device has more than one HDMI or combination of HDMI and VGA ports, you can definitely add more external monitors. For an in-depth assistance
    in adding additional external monitors, we suggest that you get in touch with your device manufacturer.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

Added third monitor

1. Added third monitor - Similar Threads - Added third monitor

2. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  3. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  4. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  5. Added third monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Added third monitor: I just add a third monitor to my setup. I cannot adjust the resolution on this one to match the other two. They are 1920 - 1080. Thus one will not adjust to more than 720x576 I saw previous threads on this subject but they were very old nothing I tried from those worked....
  6. Third Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third Monitor: I have Windows 10 version 2004 OS build 19041.804. Would it be possible to connect a third monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/third-monitor/91c997fa-cc88-4771-a29d-274116f1d72b
  7. Third Monitor issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third Monitor issue: I just added a third 35" monitor to my computer. I am running a GFORCE RTX 2070 Super Card. The third monitor after about 10 Minutes goes Orange Tinted. It is not the night light setting. It is like a deep orange. I have checked my GPU performance and it is not even hitting...
  8. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...
  9. Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a third monitor - 3rd monitor not detected: Hi there I was kindly given a monitor from a friend which is nice. Why have two when you have three right? I connected the third monitor fine using an iSolem HMDI splitter I bought from Amazon and it worked first time, however the display detects the displays as 1 2 2 and...
  10. Adding third monitor made second monitor blurry!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding third monitor made second monitor blurry!: Hey all - Been lurking here for a while and have found many answers, but after searching with no resolution found. I was issued a new Dell laptop for work with Win10 1709 - it's a core i5 6300u 2.4Ghz with an intel HD 520 graphics card. I was running two 24 inch monitors at...