Windows 10: Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B

Discus and support Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i have an HP probook 6570b. Its variant doesnt have a built in camera on it. Is there a way i can buy that same camera and have it added and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AcePelobello, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B

Hi, i have an HP probook 6570b. Its variant doesnt have a built in camera on it. Is there a way i can buy that same camera and have it added and installed similar to the variants that has one? Or should i just stick with the external cam.

Also i wanna add the phone jack at the backside. The port is closed but does it have a built it rj11 reciever inside or do i need to buy one for it too??

:)

AcePelobello, Jun 22, 2020

2. HP Probook 6570b uefi bug

I wanted to install Google Chrome OS to boot alongside Windows 10 on my Probook 6570b. As Chrome needs UEFI, i had to change mbr to gpt and to install GPT Windows 10 Pro x64.

When my PC boot, there is a HP logo instead of Windows logo, PC is slow as **** and doesn't recognize my D drive.

Windows made all the partitions for system, msr etc. and my C drive is 300 GB.

Another 700 GB is gone, even after I made new partition D 500 GB. Other 200GB I want to use with Chrome OS.

Any suggestions for this bug?

P.S. I was using GPT Windows 8.1 on the same lap top, 2 years ago, and it was just fine. So I assume this is Win 10 related.

ratnik BGD, Jun 22, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    HP proBook 6570b wont shut down

Hi , Sorry if this is a repeat of other threads , I can't find a solution .

Problem : HP proBook 6570b goes into sleep mode when clicking on start /power / shutdown .

What I have tried : went into advanced power setting in power & sleep tab and made sure the correct settings were applied under power button and lid and some other setting
    Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B [​IMG]
    . I think they look correct anyway but i,m not an expert .
    Uninstalled the HP power management app in case there was some conflict but this didn't change anything .

Current state : Able to do soft shutdown till system goes to sleep mode then press power button 5 seconds to completely shut down .

Windows 10 pro version 1511 build 10586 .122

Son gave me this to sort out but cant seem to find a fix .

Any help greatly appreciated .

Thanks

4. erpster4 Win User

Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B

How to tell how W10 will run on the 6570B

HP seems to have tested the Probook 6570B only up to the 1511 version of Win10
    they did not test it with v1607 & higher but that does not mean the Probook 6570B can't run the newer Win10 versions

erpster4, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B

1. Adding a Camera to HP Probook 6570B - Similar Threads - Adding Camera Probook

2. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  3. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  4. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP probook 4720s cannot access onboard camera: cannot get onboard camera to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-probook-4720s-cannot-access-onboard-camera/e91d4d47-a973-4448-b499-d1286e597717
  6. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...
  7. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...
  8. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP ProBook 6475b: Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications: Model :: HP ProBook 6475b CPU :: AMD A10-5750M GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III...
  9. Random Restarts on HP ProBook

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts on HP ProBook: Hi I have fresh installed Win 10 x64 on my HP ProBook 450, yet every now and then it freezes with only the mouse cursor movable and then restarts the laptop. I though it was the upgrade from Win 8.1 but the same thing happens after a fresh install. HP have confirmed that...
  10. HP proBook 6570b wont shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    HP proBook 6570b wont shut down: Hi , Sorry if this is a repeat of other threads , I can't find a solution . Problem : HP proBook 6570b goes into sleep mode when clicking on start /power / shutdown . What I have tried : went into advanced power setting in power & sleep tab and made sure the correct...