Windows 10: Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue

Discus and support Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I am attempting to add a child through the family section on Xbox and it is asking for 50p to be added to the child account before I can do this.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JCro2, Jan 10, 2019.

1. JCro2 Win User

Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue

Hi,

I am attempting to add a child through the family section on Xbox and it is asking for 50p to be added to the child account before I can do this. My issue is that on my Microsoft account on the section to add funds on to child's account it continuously says please try later. Please can you advise on how to proceed so that my child can use the Xbox

Kind Regards

:)

JCro2, Jan 10, 2019
  2. StevenXB Win User

Adding child to Xbox family

I have added my son to Microsoft Family. When, on my account, Family, I can see him in the list. When i go to security & privacy, then Xbox privacy and security, he does not show up in the family or gamer tag.

We we only use windows 10 devices.

what he'd like to do is add a friend of his through Xbox live.

Any help would be appreciated.

StevenXB, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Xbox One adding an account

Hello,

It has come to my attention that I am unable to add an account onto my Xbox One. It states that when adding this account that it needs to see a parent. However my account is not connected to any families , nor is it listed as a child within my microsoft
    account. How can I fix this so that way I can enjoy my xbox on my account?

Nicholas Torres, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Problems adding a child on the family account

Hello,

We're here to help.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Your child will need to accept the invite from their email.

Do note, you need to accept the email invitation from a device with the Child account currently logged in.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue - Similar Threads - Adding child xbox

2. A fake child has been added to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    A fake child has been added to my account: They have an "all-mail.net" email address. I tried to remove consent so I could remove the account, but the page is blank when I click on 'manage child profile info'. This is the SECOND time I have been hacked this year, and customer support is absolutely NO HELP....
  3. Adding an existing family account child to a new laptop

Adding an existing family account child to a new laptop: I have a new laptop and I want to give my child who is already in my Microsoft Family access. How do it? I don't want to send him an invitation because he already exists....
  4. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...
  5. Adding PIN issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adding PIN issues: So I've seen this question thrown around multiple times in this community, and I have tried most solutions to no avail. Yes, I did the NGC folder thing and have done most, if not all system searches on the cmd with administrator permission. The problem started when I was...
  6. AD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    AD ISSUE: Bro Now I have two domain. when i do the replace. the secondary to the firstly. The system has some error 1.The DFS Replication service initialized SYSVOL at local path C:\Windows\SYSVOL\domain and is waiting to perform initial replication. The replicated folder will...
  7. Adding Netflix app to my childs account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding Netflix app to my childs account: Hi, I am trying to set up parental controls on my PC and I have locked down any apps for over 7's. My 2 boys (aged 5 and 2) have their own profiles on Netflix which only allow them to watch kids programs. How can I add this app onto my list of approved apps? Where is...
  8. Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?: Hello. I would like to add myself (the adult in our Microsoft account family) to my son's Friends list on the Nintendo Switch. He is already in the Family, and I've been over the Family FAQ to no avail. How can I enable him to look up gamertags so he can have friends...
  9. Connecting to ad-hoc issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to ad-hoc issue: Hello! Few days ago i runned ad-hoc acces point in my linux device. When i trying connect to it, gives me an error. Everything is fine On Windows 8. I tried many different options like connecting via cmd, turning off firewall but still nothing. Anyone knows solution...
  10. ADS

in Windows 10 Support
    ADS: Downloaded W10 and basically like it, but , after running Chrome as a browser with ad block plus, I'm really disappointed that ad block won't work with W10. Isn't there any way to stop all the annoying ads that show up everywhere and are really extremely frustrating. Why did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issues with adding funds to childs microsoft account

2. add child to xbox