Windows 10: Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue

Discus and support Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I am attempting to add a child through the family section on Xbox and it is asking for 50p to be added to the child account before I can do this.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JCro2, Jan 10, 2019.

1. JCro2 Win User

Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue

Hi,

I am attempting to add a child through the family section on Xbox and it is asking for 50p to be added to the child account before I can do this. My issue is that on my Microsoft account on the section to add funds on to child's account it continuously says please try later. Please can you advise on how to proceed so that my child can use the Xbox

Kind Regards

:)

JCro2, Jan 10, 2019
  2. StevenXB Win User

Adding child to Xbox family

I have added my son to Microsoft Family. When, on my account, Family, I can see him in the list. When i go to security & privacy, then Xbox privacy and security, he does not show up in the family or gamer tag.

We we only use windows 10 devices.

what he'd like to do is add a friend of his through Xbox live.

Any help would be appreciated.

StevenXB, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Xbox One adding an account

Hello,

It has come to my attention that I am unable to add an account onto my Xbox One. It states that when adding this account that it needs to see a parent. However my account is not connected to any families , nor is it listed as a child within my microsoft
    account. How can I fix this so that way I can enjoy my xbox on my account?

Nicholas Torres, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Problems adding a child on the family account

Hello,

We're here to help.

You might be facing this issue due to the account is not configured properly.
    Kindly refer to the steps below on how to reconfigure your
    Family Safety feature for your Windows 10 device.

To remove a child

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.

To add a child to your family

• Sign in at
      account.microsoft.com/family
    • If this is your first time setting up a family, select Add a child.

If you've already added child accounts to your family, go to Select a child to view or edit their settings and then select
      Add.
    • Enter your child's email address and select Send invite. If your child doesn't have an email address, select
      Create a new email address for your child and follow the instructions on the screen.

Your child will need to accept the invite from their email.

Do note, you need to accept the email invitation from a device with the Child account currently logged in.

Let us know how it goes and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Adding a child to xbox - adding funds issue - Similar Threads - Adding child xbox

2. Purchasing software for child's computer using funds added to child's account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchasing software for child's computer using funds added to child's account.: I added funds to my child's account so that he could purchase the Minecraft Starter Edition on his computer. When I received the adult/parent approval request, I clicked on the "approve" option. Instead of allowing him to purchase it with the funds I added to his account, it...
  3. Purchasing software for child's computer using funds added to child's account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing software for child's computer using funds added to child's account.: I added funds to my child's account so that he could purchase the Minecraft Starter Edition on his computer. When I received the adult/parent approval request, I clicked on the "approve" option. Instead of allowing him to purchase it with the funds I added to his account, it...
  4. Adding REALMS To Child Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding REALMS To Child Account: I'm trying to add a REALMS subscription to an account monitored by Microsoft Family Safety. I was able to get an XBOX Game Pass Ultimate on this account but I can't seem to get REALMS to subscribe. It doesn't give much info on how to do it...just shows this...What is the...
  5. Error adding child to family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error adding child to family: Trying to add a child to my family group. After going through and giving consent, I get this error screen. MS support has told me there's nothing they can do about it and they referred me here. Is anyone able to help with this?...
  6. adding a childs phone to microsoft family

adding a childs phone to microsoft family: How do I add my child's andriod phone to devices on Microsoft family? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-childs-phone-to-microsoft-family/3ddd65da-48ce-4c95-bca6-b35779cc0fec
  7. Adding device to child's account

Adding device to child's account: Hello, I am trying to add a device to my child's account. I see the device in the device page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and it is listed under my name and not my child's. When I look at devices linked to my child, I get a page with a message: "We don't see...
  8. Adding funds to Microsoft account

Adding funds to Microsoft account: When trying to add funds to my son’s account i am getting an error message that there is a system issue and inshould try later. This is going on for a few days. Error message is similar when trying from my PC running Windows10 and iPhone iOS 13.5. Also getting the same...
  9. Added funds to childs microsoft account but they are not being used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Added funds to childs microsoft account but they are not being used: I added $10 to my daughters Microsoft account so that she could buy Roblox. I have PayPal set up as a payment method on my account. My daughter then requested permission to buy $9.99 worth of Robux. I tried to allow this from my parent account but it said I need to add...
  10. AD ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    AD ISSUE: Bro Now I have two domain. when i do the replace. the secondary to the firstly. The system has some error 1.The DFS Replication service initialized SYSVOL at local path C:\Windows\SYSVOL\domain and is waiting to perform initial replication. The replicated folder will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issues with adding funds to childs microsoft account

2. add child to xbox