Windows 10: Adding a e-mail account and make it private

Discus and support Adding a e-mail account and make it private in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am enrolled in school and the account I use is the same account I've been using prior to enrolling in school. I added another e-mail account, is it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CindykCms, Aug 24, 2018.

1. CindykCms Win User

Adding a e-mail account and make it private

I am enrolled in school and the account I use is the same account I've been using prior to enrolling in school. I added another e-mail account, is it possible to keep the new account totally personal & private from my education?

:)

CindykCms, Aug 24, 2018
  2. raygo1975 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

Adding a e-mail account and make it private [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Aug 24, 2018
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    Advice needed : New e-mail account

To add to this.. Many free services "read" your e-mail to deliver targeted advertising. I put read in quotation marks because it's not that group of popular girls from high school snickering to themselves while they read your e-mail, it's a computer. That computer looks for keywords. If it sees "pool" and "barbeque", you're probably going to get ads for lawn chairs and tiki torches. Maybe your e-mail was "Barbeque the bodies in the pool. We can't have the cops find them." Google doesn't know. Google doesn't care.
    In return for this, you get an incredibly secure e-mail account with zero maintenance.

If you would prefer not to have even Google's computers poke through your messages, you can buy a Google for Work account ($5 a month). Honestly, kind of worth it even for a personal account.

4. Adding a e-mail account and make it private

Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Adding a e-mail account and make it private

1. Adding a e-mail account and make it private - Similar Threads - Adding mail account

2. Adding e-mail, to my phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding e-mail, to my phone: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I use, Yahoo mail. On, my computer.I have a Moto G stylus, 2022 smartphone.I have taken, many pictures. On, this phone.I want, to export. The pictures, to my computer.The instructions, I read. Said go to setup, add account.It then...
  3. Adding e-mail, to my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding e-mail, to my phone: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.I use, Yahoo mail. On, my computer.I have a Moto G stylus, 2022 smartphone.I have taken, many pictures. On, this phone.I want, to export. The pictures, to my computer.The instructions, I read. Said go to setup, add account.It then...
  4. Adding e-mail, to my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. e mail accounts and microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e mail accounts and microsoft accounts: It is so tiring that every time I use an account that signing in is so much bs . Every time I try to enter your company says I'm wrong . So I enter it again , again you tell me I'm wrong . No darn way . I have been working this problem for several days . You just will not let...
  6. e mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e mail account: I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-account/5e009353-44ca-4150-a437-3d30e9bc201c
  7. ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE: I used to have an "Options" feature, I finally found one accidentally - don't ask me where it is, hit and miss but now I no longer have the ability to insert so I can change my signature page???...
  8. Making folders or file for e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making folders or file for e-mails: Good afternoon I get numerous e-mails in my inbox from the same contact and I was wondering how to store them all in one file or folder, so that I don't have to keep them in my inbox. I have tried to find the answer in the MS tutorials, but must have missed something....
  9. Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account: I am running Windows 10 on my Dell PC and I am set up as the system administrator and have Xfinity as my ISP and Comcast.net as my personal e-mail. I want it add my wife to the account where she has her own e-mail address and sign on. The problem is when I try to add her as...
  10. adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adding a mail account to mail and keeping it there: I have been using mail for some time. it has a number of accounts. recently my most used account (my every day one) disappeared. I reloaded it (its Hotmail) and used it. the next time I used it, it had gone again and now I have to add it as an account, then it disappears and...