Windows 10: adding a folder in email

Discus and support adding a folder in email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please can someone tell me how to create a folder in my email account. I can do it in my first email address but do not have the add sign in the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulMitchell8, Feb 1, 2019.

1. adding a folder in email

please can someone tell me how to create a folder in my email account. I can do it in my first email address but do not have the add sign in the second email address.

Thanks

:)

PaulMitchell8, Feb 1, 2019

2. Adding Email Folders Windows 2010

Answers to your questions:

1. My msn.com address.

2. Adding new folders and/or sub-folders to my Folders List.

Thanks for the feedback.

JeanetteSerfoss, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Undo 2 x email accounts added to Outlook accidentally linked together

A couple of days ago I upgraded my HP Pavilion TS15 Laptop OS from the free MS Windows 10 Home version, with a purchased 2013 version of Windows 10 Professional. MS Office 2013 came with the package, and that included the email application, Outlook 2013.

I have four x email accounts - 1 x Outlook.com, I x Gmail and 2 x Hotmail., and after the upgrade decided to add all to Outlook 2013. The Outlook and 1 x Hotmail accounts were set up/added without any problems, including keeping their own folders.

However, at some point while adding 1 x Hotmail and the Gmail accounts, I appear to have accidentally linked the two accounts together. The folders lists that appear under each added account are exactly the same - as though both email accounts have been completely merged together, including the folder lists. In essence, all the folders in the Gmail account have been added to the Hotmail account folders list, and all folders from the Hotmail account have been included and added into the Gmail folders list...

Receiving emails difficulties: If an email comes in addressed to my Gmail account, the exact same email is also delivered to the Hotmail account, and vice versa. Additionally, if I prepare and send an email from one of the accounts - say the Hotmail account, then the same email is also sent from the other linked Gmail account. Everything to do with these two emails is automatically duplicated.

Sending emails difficulties: What is also most frustrating is that any email I send from either of the two rogue accounts, the end result is that the intended recipient gets two identical emails, one from each of the two linked accounts.

I need to somehow un-link the two email accounts from each other, to restore their original individual setup and folders/content lists.

sassofalco, Feb 1, 2019
  4. iBawbag Win User

adding a folder in email

Problem adding a POP3 email account

It does work fine with pop.

adding a folder in email [​IMG]

It has a problem with 2 step authentication. What is the domain?
    Is your username the same as email address?

iBawbag, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

adding a folder in email

1. adding a folder in email - Similar Threads - adding folder email

2. Adding folders to Onedrive ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding folders to Onedrive ?: Is there a way to select folders to backup to Onedrive that dont show in the area to add folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-folders-to-onedrive/6592b120-00dd-429f-98b4-9f9277880993
  3. Adding folders to Onedrive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding folders to Onedrive ?: Is there a way to select folders to backup to Onedrive that dont show in the area to add folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-folders-to-onedrive/6592b120-00dd-429f-98b4-9f9277880993
  4. Adding folders to Onedrive ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ads in emaIL Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  6. ads in emaIL Inbox

ads in emaIL Inbox: I have just started receiving ads direct into my Outlook inbox. I do not seem to be able to block them in Outlook. Nor does using the Google browser instead of Edge make any difference. They do not however appear on my Apple devices, which suggests this is a Windows problem....
  7. adding folders in Windows 10 email

adding folders in Windows 10 email: I recently purchased a SurfacePro. I am trying to set up folders in the Mail account and it is not working. I have right clicked and left clicked--have followed instructions but cannot get the + sign to appear beside Folders. I have turned the machine off and I have...
  8. Adding email folder

Adding email folder: A new email I added doesn't show the + sign to add more folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/adding-email-folder/e52bcdb8-8555-4bd6-aada-eba91fd6faab
  9. Streaming added folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming added folders: Hi, I am having a torrid time trying to work out a problem. I have successfully set up my music library so that I can stream music through to my Hi Fi. But most of my music is on a second internal hard drive. I have set the second folder so that it can be shared and added...
  10. adding desktop folders

in Windows 10 Support
    adding desktop folders: I am running win 10 and I have lost being able to add a folder to my desktop to hold items I want to save. Like I backup my acc'tng. 2 to 3 times a week and save in a folder but now I can't create these folders. I was able to go to open space on desktop and right click and a...