Windows 10: Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10

Discus and support Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, this morning using the Keyboard Layout Creator I've created a custom keyboard layout for the Neapolitan Language Napulitano, since the standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Antonio Emmanuele Maria, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10

Hi,
    this morning using the Keyboard Layout Creator I've created a custom keyboard layout for the Neapolitan Language Napulitano, since the standard Italian keyboard doesn't have circumflexed a, e, o, i and also the acute i and the acute o, but when I switch for the available keyboards in 'Language' the system doesn't find the one I made, although I've installed it correctly I guess

is there any way to add that keyboard layout under the Neapolitan Language Setting? I've the Italian Language setting with the standard Italian keyboard layout and the Greek Language setting with the standard Greek keyboard, but under the Neapolitan Language setting I've had to choose the standard Italian keyboard layout

:)

Antonio Emmanuele Maria, Jun 12, 2020

2. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout

That doesnt work anymore, language isnt in control panel

can i get new instructions?

Phoenixcraft, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10

Keyboard layout

Hello,
    I have Windows 10 with English interface language and German keyboard layout (ENG-DE).
    Periodically the ENG-US keyboard is added (The language bar appears again), even if the US layout it is not listed in the language options (???)
    At this time I have to add manually the US layout, then remove it, now the language bar disappears again.

Any idea about? Can I prevent the US layout from bein installed?

Thanks, Marco

marcomarsella, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10

1. Adding a Keyboard Layout to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Adding Keyboard Layout

2. windows keeps adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps adding keyboard layouts: How do I stop this from happening? I just want to have "eng us international" and "eng us", how do i permanently remove the other ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-adding-keyboard-layouts/c3e0ee75-082d-4ef9-a766-dfcdea8fdfc8
  3. windows keeps adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps adding keyboard layouts: How do I stop this from happening? I just want to have "eng us international" and "eng us", how do i permanently remove the other ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-adding-keyboard-layouts/c3e0ee75-082d-4ef9-a766-dfcdea8fdfc8
  4. Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts: Hi all, having a two weeks old W11 installation, I noticed that keyboard layouts are being added. Apologies for Czech in screen, but it's for kids.. Settings> Time & language> Language & region, click on the ... for language and "Language options". The bottom section is for...
  5. Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts

Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts: Hi all, having a two weeks old W11 installation, I noticed that keyboard layouts are being added. Apologies for Czech in screen, but it's for kids.. Settings> Time & language> Language & region, click on the ... for language and "Language options". The bottom section is for...
  6. Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts: Like the title says, Windows keeps adding different keyboard layouts, and keep swapping between them. I only have 1 keyboard with 1 layout with 1 language, it shouldn't be changing at all. The keyboard also does not appear in the settings. I've tried going into language...
  7. Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts

Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts: Like the title says, Windows keeps adding different keyboard layouts, and keep swapping between them. I only have 1 keyboard with 1 layout with 1 language, it shouldn't be changing at all. The keyboard also does not appear in the settings. I've tried going into language...
  8. Windows 10 Pro keeps adding random keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro keeps adding random keyboard layouts: I have this problem , windows 10 pro keeps automatically adding some new keyboard layouts and i can't remove them , last year i had the same problem , but it was adding only English us layout...
  9. Spontaneously added keyboard layout.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spontaneously added keyboard layout.: Good day, people! I have an annoying issue with odd keyboard layout "ru-KK" being added by itself spontaneously. My computer is in the international domain, but seems some "intelligent" windows service decides every time to add local language keyboard layout...
  10. How to remove keyboard layout added by Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove keyboard layout added by Windows?: I see people complain on the issue from 2016, now we at the end of 2019 and the problem still there. Windows keeps adding unwanted keyboard layout with no way to remove it. I have 2 Ukrainian keyboard layouts: [ATTACH] but can remove only CBK keyboard layout [ATTACH]...