Windows 10: adding a monitor

Discus and support adding a monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Asus monitor that I've been using for 2 years I got a small dell monitor and for some reason I can connect them one always says no signal or no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatriceWilliams1, Nov 5, 2019.

1. adding a monitor

I have Asus monitor that I've been using for 2 years I got a small dell monitor and for some reason I can connect them one always says no signal or no output I'm using a VGA its work perfectly if I use it by its self but once I plug the Asus to the dell it says no signal

:)

PatriceWilliams1, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 5, 2019
  4. adding a monitor

Adding Monitor to Laptop

Hi,

Additional external monitors usually depends on the number of the video out ports that you have on your device. If your device has more than one HDMI or combination of HDMI and VGA ports, you can definitely add more external monitors. For an in-depth assistance
    in adding additional external monitors, we suggest that you get in touch with your device manufacturer.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

adding a monitor

1. adding a monitor - Similar Threads - adding monitor

2. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor: I'm using Windows 10 and using ControlMyMonitor tool, I found that "\\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0" bacome "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" and "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" became "\\.\DISPLAY3\Monitor0", I mean display number has been added by 1 for each. But in Windows settings, identify in...
  3. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor: I'm using Windows 10 and using ControlMyMonitor tool, I found that "\\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0" bacome "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" and "\\.\DISPLAY2\Monitor0" became "\\.\DISPLAY3\Monitor0", I mean display number has been added by 1 for each. But in Windows settings, identify in...
  4. Display number added by 1 for both dual monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. adding third monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  6. adding third monitor

adding third monitor: When I go to System > Display only two monitors are displayed, but the one on the left shows 2 and the one on the right shows 1/3. I want 3 independent monitors and it duplicates 1 monitor into two. The System > Display should show 3 separate monitors. Please advise....
  7. Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Advice on adding 4 more monitors to m PC: Hello Guys, I have a older Lenovo i5 machine. Its has 8 Gig Ram. My computer has a HDMI output and a VGA output so I have two monitors hooked up. I am planning to add 4 more monitors (for a total of 6). Can I just add a video card with 4 video out puts? Would I have to...
  8. Computer wont wake from sleep after adding a 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wont wake from sleep after adding a 2nd monitor: I recently got a new 1440p monitor to replace my main monitor and hooked it up to my pc with a displayport cable. Ever since I got the monitor, whenever I try to wake the computer from sleep or even sometimes when I turn the PC on, the power light on my case will turn on, the...
  9. Computer wont wake from sleep after adding a 2nd monitor

Computer wont wake from sleep after adding a 2nd monitor: I recently got a new 1440p monitor to replace my main monitor and hooked it up to my pc with a displayport cable. Ever since I got the monitor, whenever I try to wake the computer from sleep or even sometimes when I turn the PC on, the power light on my case will turn on, the...
  10. Keyboard Lag After Adding External Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Lag After Adding External Monitor: I have a Logitech - MK360 Full-size Wireless Scissor Keyboard and Mouse that worked perfectly for years through a USB receiver in my Dell XPS 15 laptop running Windows 11. I added an HP monitor as a secondary extended display through HDMI port and now the keyboard lags...