Windows 10: Adding a Monitor

Discus and support Adding a Monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Windows 10 laptop used to detect my Acer P168H monitor but, after recent driver upgrades, no longer does. Any tips/suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kquest, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Kquest Win User

Adding a Monitor

My Windows 10 laptop used to detect my Acer P168H monitor but, after recent driver upgrades, no longer does. Any tips/suggestions?

:)

Kquest, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Adding a Monitor

Adding Monitor to Laptop

Hi,

Additional external monitors usually depends on the number of the video out ports that you have on your device. If your device has more than one HDMI or combination of HDMI and VGA ports, you can definitely add more external monitors. For an in-depth assistance
    in adding additional external monitors, we suggest that you get in touch with your device manufacturer.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Adding a Monitor

1. Adding a Monitor - Similar Threads - Adding Monitor

2. adding another monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adding another monitor: Hello, I am trying to install my 2nd monitor to my CyberPower GMA6200WST PC, and when i plug in my second one, both screens go black and say " no signal ". I need help....
  3. Taskbar double the normal height after adding 4k tv as monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar double the normal height after adding 4k tv as monitor?: So I recently added a 4k tv as a third monitor to my system. Since then, my taskbar has been changed to double its normal height. The first and second monitors are 1920x1080 and the third(tv) is 4096x2160. The taskbar on the second monitor is fine but on the first and third...
  4. Adding 2nd Monitor is causing PC to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adding 2nd Monitor is causing PC to crash: I recently added a new monitor to my gaming PC set up, and now it occasionally will crash the entire PC. Could this be a power supply issue or something else?...
  5. I added a 3rd monitor without a speaker and now cannot hear participants in Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I added a 3rd monitor without a speaker and now cannot hear participants in Teams: I have tried all sound settings and have not found where to disable the monitor without speakers as the output. Where can I find the setting?...
  6. Added a second monitor and my desktop icons have vanished

in Windows 10 Customization
    Added a second monitor and my desktop icons have vanished: I added a second monitor to my WIN10 Home ASUS laptop. My desktop icons have vanished. However, a transparent white blank bar appears at the top of my screen when the mouse cursor is moved to the top. If I click on the ghosted bar, the Windows Explorer opens up to the...
  7. Resource monitor shows drive C: with different letter after adding new internal drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resource monitor shows drive C: with different letter after adding new internal drive.: Hi, I have a desktop computer with a few HDDs installed. Yesterday I added a new drive and formatted it using Disk Management tool. The tool suggested drive H: which I accepted. I then rebooted the machine. When opening Resource monitor I noticed that C: drive...
  8. adding older acer monitor to dell laptop

adding older acer monitor to dell laptop: I wanted to connect an external monitor to my laptop. Windows is not detecting it. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-older-acer-monitor-to-dell-laptop/b0221ab7-8ebe-4964-a2c1-eb113dcbfbc6
  9. adding a monitor

adding a monitor: I have Asus monitor that I've been using for 2 years I got a small dell monitor and for some reason I can connect them one always says no signal or no output I'm using a VGA its work perfectly if I use it by its self but once I plug the Asus to the dell it says no signal...
  10. Headphone sound is distorted ever since i added a second monitor

Headphone sound is distorted ever since i added a second monitor: Ever since i added a second monitor yesterday my headphone sound has gone distorted, i have tried everything i have found on the web from enhancement changes to uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, i have switched the jacks around tried everything but it always seems to be...