Windows 10: Adding a month-long recurring event

Discus and support Adding a month-long recurring event in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to add a month-long annual event a celebration/festival to my personal calendar. However, when I enable the "repeat" option I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leah96xxx, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Leah96xxx Win User

Adding a month-long recurring event

Hi,

I am trying to add a month-long annual event a celebration/festival to my personal calendar. However, when I enable the "repeat" option I am limited to only the first day.

Is there any way to create a recurring event that lasts longer than 1 day?

Moved from "Outlook.com>Calendar and Tasks>Adding Events"

:)

Leah96xxx, Jun 11, 2020
  2. walker73 Win User

Any way adding recurring events in calendar? - N95

ok,

first: I have Outlook 2003

open your calendar, month view in example, right click on a day and select from the list: "New Recurring event", set for example recurring daily every 5 days.

try to sync to your N95 with nokia pcsync and you will find just one occurrence in the first day but not da other reccurences.

thanks

Riccardo

walker73, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Any way adding recurring events in calendar? - N95

can you specify how you create (each step) a recurring event in Outlook that does not sync? I don't know how, when in my Outlook calendar I select "new", it opens a window that is an appointment. How do you create an event ? Or is it an event if you choose
    an appointment and select duration to be "all day event" and duration is may days?

manta---01, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Adding a month-long recurring event

Any way adding recurring events in calendar? - N95

Are you using sync between Outlook and phone ? Or are you interested in just adding a recurring event into your phone (manually using the phone)?

Inphone:

OPne calendar

Options

Select meeting

insert the reason, location, start, end etc. and then you see there is option: "recurrence", select that and add recurring pattern

manta---01, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Adding a month-long recurring event

1. Adding a month-long recurring event - Similar Threads - Adding month long

2. Delete Event viewer logs from months to to months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Event viewer logs from months to to months: Suppose if there are 1 years logs I want to keep recent 6 months logs and need to delete other 6 months logs. How ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-event-viewer-logs-from-months-to-to-months/cfa93049-bf88-452b-aede-7e62919d6f6a
  3. Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month: I am really sick of Microsoft and Xbox as a whole, because they charged me 4 times in December alone when I am using one xbox account and one paypal account that is attached to the account. I have had charges from Microsoft and Paypal*Microsoft names for the same value but I...
  4. Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month

Recurring billing charges me multiple times a month: I am really sick of Microsoft and Xbox as a whole, because they charged me 4 times in December alone when I am using one xbox account and one paypal account that is attached to the account. I have had charges from Microsoft and Paypal*Microsoft names for the same value but I...
  5. Recurring Event 41, Keywords 70368744177664,2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Event 41, Keywords 70368744177664,2: Hello, I have had this event 41 issue for a while now. When playing Star Citizen particularly, seemingly at random, the computer will shut down unexpectedly. I have reseated RAM and GPU as well as done the check disk and repairs recommended in other troubleshooting forums....
  6. Recurring Event 41, Keywords 70368744177664,2

Recurring Event 41, Keywords 70368744177664,2: Hello, I have had this event 41 issue for a while now. When playing Star Citizen particularly, seemingly at random, the computer will shut down unexpectedly. I have reseated RAM and GPU as well as done the check disk and repairs recommended in other troubleshooting forums....
  7. adding month to duedate

adding month to duedate: Hi, I have a database file with records including "duedates" and want to update them at end of month. I have researched this and make no sense of manuals. I tried this: ------------ <?php $servername='localhost'; $username='root'; $password=''; $dbname = "prerentdb";...
  8. Calendar bug on recurring events

Calendar bug on recurring events: Hello, I have encountered a bug and wanted to report. I have a google calendar, which is both on my Android phone and my windows 10 calendar app on PC. Recently I have added a new "all-day" event on my calendar, and set it's recurrence to "Last day of each month". It is...
  9. Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder"

in Cortana
    Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder": The issue I'm dealing with is that a reminder that has been removed from Cortana is still saved to my computer's instance of Outlook. Clicking on the reminder in the calendar sends me to Cortana, where I am met with the error: "Unable to retrieve reminder."...
  10. Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder"

in Cortana
    Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder": I've had this issue for a couple of years and dealt with it by hiding all Cortana events from my calendar, but I want to start using it again. The issue I'm dealing with is that a reminder that has been removed from Cortana is still saved to my computer's instance of Outlook....